Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Silicone Hose Engine Bay Dress Up Kit

Envy Performance Ltd

Hi Guys, right I am making progress on some of the new products I am developing for the Yaris.

Next on my list is an engine bay hose kit which would include's the 3 radiator pipes and all the air bearing hose's and maybe some liquid bearing hose's. The only thing is now things are starting to get serious.

To make the radiator hose's I am going to have to Shell out around £700 in tooling costs.

So I really need to find out who is seriously interested in a Engine bay silicone kit. At this point I am confident of producing the whole kit for under £100.

From giving the go ahead to my supplier I can have the kits within 3 weeks and I will only be doing the kits in "Red" or "Blue" they will also be badged up with the "ENVY" logo where possible.

Please add your comments and questions below so I can establish if this is going to be a goer.

Thanks

Kevin

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Envy Performance Ltd

• clarky

• cfc1

• knightrider

Hi Guys, right I am making progress on some of the new products I am developing for the Yaris.

Next on my list is an engine bay hose kit which would include's the 3 radiator pipes and all the air bearing hose's and maybe some liquid bearing hose's. The only thing is now things are starting to get serious.

To make the radiator hose's I am going to have to shell out around £700 in tooling costs.

So I really need to find out who is seriously interested in a Engine bay silicone kit. At this point I am confident of producing the whole kit for under £100.

From giving the go ahead to my supplier I can have the kits within 3 weeks and I will only be doing the kits in "Red" or "Blue" they will also be badged up with the "ENVY" logo where possible.

Please add your comments and questions below so I can establish if this is going to be a goer.

Thanks

Kevin

I am sure this kit will fit the T-Sport, so I would be interested. Are they straight replacement and easy to fit?

The first kit I will be making is for the T-Sport and maybe for the 1.3. I can also do a kit for the 1.0ltr but again this depends on intereted parties.

The rad hose's will indeed be the same as the TRD items.

HTH

Kevin

I would be deffinately interested in a setfor the 1.0l gs.. nothing much more i can do to the outside lol.

Hi Alexi, I will see if I can post some pics up of the shades of blue and red available. It would be nice to see a kit on the car, but do do so would cost me £700 so I really need some kind of feedback first to see if iyts going to be worth it. Looking at it I would say I would have to sell 20 kits just to get my money back! :eek:

Thanks

Kevin

Would definatly be interested in a set!but would be a few months down the line as i wont have a yts for about 2-3 months!

How is the cold air feed development going?does it include heat shield??

CB :thumbsup:

Id be interested in this as i could do with something to spice up my engine bay!!!

Also on the envy website, why is there no prices for the products? I have a spare couple of thousand ££££ & i want to spend it on my car

It would be nice to see a kit on the car, but do do so would cost me £700 so I really need some kind of feedback first to see if iyts going to be worth it. Looking at it I would say I would have to sell 20 kits just to get my money back! :eek:

Spend money to make money Kev! :thumbsup:

I reckon over a certain period of time, say a year, you would make your money back and then some! :thumbsup:

sounds cool!

as i may be keeping my yaris :P

Ill be interested in a few months time, would be nice to see a set on a car first and the shades of red/blue  :thumbsup:

what happened to the celica lex? after another yaris?

lol rob stop an pop in here now an agen and you'd know! :P

kev ill have a set in red but i'd need a reducer from the HKS filter pipe to throttle body thing as its now behind my headlamp if you get me?

and the breather has a separate filter so not to worry about that.

Catch up Rob  :rolleyes: , he has bought his old one back! :thumbsup:

meh i spend most my time being boosted by the rear wheels these days

just getting back on the yaris boat!

Rob: the insurance ended up killing me on the celica being a import just wasnt worth it, so im due to pick up my old car tommorow :D

and back on topic....

Ok kevin Ill keep an eye out for the pics, will certainly be interested once my funds are back on track after re-buying the car, so in a couble of months i guess :thumbsup:

Here are some pics of the Supra kit that we do, to give you idea of the colour. Its actualy a little darker in person.

SupraHoseKit1.jpg

SupraHoseKit2.jpg

Thanks

Kevin

To make the radiator hose's I am going to have to shell out around £700 in tooling costs.

Thanks

Kevin

ANy news on that cold air filter system your developing for you with apexi air filter, does it have heat sheild? and is it direct cold air?, how much we looking at?

I have made up one kit and it has now been sent off to be manufatured, I don't expect to see it back with me for around 6 - 8 weeks. The kit places the filter behind the front bumper beneath the passengers headlight. It uses a dry filter so does not cause any Maf sensor problems. It also looks the part being of a high polished finish!

Thanks

Kevin

ANy news on that cold air filter system your developing for you with apexi air filter, does it have heat sheild? and is it direct cold air?, how much we looking at?