Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hks Turbo

CAMSHAFT

the lads think they should be able to by-pass the piggy back hks ecu and not have have immobiliser run through it. so in other words the new piggy back ecu will not have any thing to do with the immobiliser at all, so hopfully sorted. next problom the plug and either side of the yaris ecu are diffetent than the ones on the vitz, so i have had to get the pin drawings for both ecu`s and we will have to just wire the piggy back ecu to the yaris ecu pin by pin, i know its a pain but it should work it will take a lot of time, but if it work grand if not i`ll just ahve to save for a ecu. just have to wait and see. thank for the help lads, if anyone knows anything else i should know it would be great. so over the next few weeks i`ll be flat out but it should be worth it

Mine has an immobiliser. The ECU is Fujitsu-TEN and I never had any problem. I can not understand why you had all these problems :( . I think the wiring is the same for all TOYOTAs phase 1. At least that is what is written in the Service Manual of TOYOTA <_< The Fcon mini works perfectly :thumbsup:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CAMSHAFT

• biofotos

• jaxx

• RossP

Top Posters In This Topic

yea mine is a Fujitsu-TEN too, she is 2000 so it`s a jap, wrc was yours french or jap?

mine was french and we had to do a pin check to wire it up.

but actually the HKS AFC was used on my t-sport not the 1.0L i got mixed up.

and on the T-sport yes it has a fujitsu ECU and an immobiliser and the !Removed! wired it up and it wouldnt work with the cars, and its supposed to be universal.

there was also descrepancies with the ECU pin locations for the Vitz as showed in the little HKS booklet of all cars pin location and My fujitsus ECU.

everything was correct except for 1pin and the jap guy found the right pin and wired it up but it still wouldnt work the car limited at 3500 rpm when we wired it all up and the fueling wouldnt adjust.

im just letting you know. try it anyway see what happens.

i kept the Fcon mini wired up to my 1.0L but it didnt make it work any better than without the Fcon min. the car hesitates down low in the revs when u accelerate.

Now, things are more clear. Well, when I first installed the kit I had the same problems. I contacted HKS Japan and sent them the dyno charts. My opinion was that they had sent me the wrong ECU. There are two versions of this kit, one for the manual transmission and one for the automatic transmission. I told them that by accident they had sent me the version for the automatic transmission model. They answered that it was impossible that they had sent me the wrong version, so we arranged to send the Fcon to Japan to be remmaped anyway with the right program. Initially they had asked me for that, about 400 euros. Since I had no choice I accepted. Five days later they told me that I was right, for some reason they also could not understand, they had sent me the wrong version. They remapped the Fcon with the right program and charged me nothing :thumbsup:

When the Fcon came again to my hands the majority of the problems was fixed :D The kit worked perfectly when I had fitted a custom exhaust 50mm with a free flow catalyst from Americat. Now, the car revs like crazy and I have to be very careful not to reach the rev limiter with every gear change. The output is 108hp, 4 hp more than HKS says (104 hp). :D

My conclusion is that after the installation of the kit the exhaust and the catalyst MUST be replaced. :yes:

So camshaft, any news about your turbo? :drool:

sorry lads being away in geneva at the motor show for the last few days, i will put up some serious pics, my god had a savage time. but yea the turbo arrived yesterday, everything is o.k apart from no fitting instructions at ALL. so if anyone can help i need 2 know 2 things,

1.i have no drawings or pin numbers on the ecu for the Fcon, i.e which wires go where

2. which side of the turbo does the flow in/flow out of

any help would be great

So camshaft, any news about your turbo? :drool:

sorry lads being away in geneva at the motor show for the last few days, i will put up some serious pics, my god had a savage time. but yea the turbo arrived yesterday, everything is o.k apart from no fitting instructions at ALL. so if anyone can help i need 2 know 2 things,

1.i have no drawings or pin numbers on the ecu for the Fcon, i.e which wires go where

2. which side of the turbo does the flow in/flow out of

any help would be great

Give me your email address and I will send you everything you need to know :yes:

• 2 years later...

good day!

sorry, maybe I'm writing in a wrong theme, but:

can anyone help me to understand how to connect f-con mini (i've got it with a turbokit)? it has a bunch of wires but without any instruction or info :/. (japanese or english or wahtever lang. in a manual - doesnt matter).

thanks!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links