Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Car Mods Finally!

Richard K

Hi all,

I had to tell the members of TOC ,cos I've been waffling on about it at various meets.

They're only minor mods in comparison to others on here, but hey, I'm Still excited about collecting it tomorrow.

I Finally had the arches at the back rolled (for the 17's to go back on), 'Big' Roofspoiler & WRC Lower grill painted & fitted. very happy.

I know I haven't seen it in the flesh but if he's done the job half as good as MSC Kev's I'll still be happy.

And he's finished it on the day he said he would, in fact he called me 9am to say it's done.

I'm well chuffed.

But what a week to have new paint work, the coldest, wettest, saltiest (spelling?) week of the year so far. :ffs:

might try that Folia Tec clear film and stick it on the front of the car for the next few months.

some might see it Sunday if the Midlands meet is still on.

I chose the Booster "Big" Roof spoiler.

My theory is to try and make it look like it came out the Factory with a few extra options. ;)

I one thing I chickened out on was the Bad boy bonnet extension over the headlights.

I don't need to give the police another reason to pull me over.

Nice one Rich :thumbsup:

you've been looking forward to that spoiler aint you :lol:

be good to see it sunday...thats if we aint snowed in :fear:

just seen weather for saturday more snow :( oh well just have to see what happens!!

Collected the car. Paint finish is exactly like the rest of the bodywork.

My parents, All my workmates & friends love the grill, lower grill & spoiler.

I'm gonna re-do the grill because the grain of the mesh is the wrong way round (Easy mistake to make).

I know I'm being a picky sod, but it's the details that make the difference. So I'll be doing that on my day off and fitting the neon wire

properly. Don't start with the chav jokes, it's white in colour and placed round the footwells of the car,

I Finally had the arches at the back rolled (for the 17's to go back on), 'Big' Roofspoiler & WRC Lower grill painted & fitted. very happy.

I know I haven't seen it in the flesh but if he's done the job half as good as MSC Kev's I'll still be happy.

And he's finished it on the day he said he would, in fact he called me 9am to say it's done.

I wouldn't expect anything less of Steve and very pleased it all went well for you :)

Steve and Brian are top guys and for such a small outfit can produce very high quality work!

Get some pics up asap! :yes:

Kev