Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I Got A New Job!

~Rach~

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Just found out about 30mins ago that I got that I realy really wanted at work :D

Had the interview this morning for another job in my department, but my manager just offered me the one I preferred (the job hadnt even been advertised yet!)

So more hours (from 24hrs up to 37hrs) and a payrise of over £4k

Double celebration tonight at the pub :D :group-cuddles: :thumbsup:

He he thanks guys :D

Not finishing work til 7.30 (and you ask why I wanted a new job!) so will be braving the snow then to trek across town :thumbsup:

Congratulations on the new job. More cash mean more money to spend on yourself and your ride :thumbsup:

jerry!!

Nah off reception love! Going from evening receptionist to full time telephonist (ok not the most exciting job in the world but I love it!) :D

Champagne went straight to my head last night tho, and my work mate hasnt turned up today due to hang over! :lol:

Nah off reception love! Going from evening receptionist to full time telephonist (ok not the most exciting job in the world but I love it!) :D

Champagne went straight to my head last night tho, and my work mate hasnt turned up today due to hang over! :lol:

Oh nice :)

Much better hours anyway! :P

Yeah means going for lunch with the girls, and the pub after work at the same time as everyone else :D

Good stuff!!!

well done!