Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Mods... Drastic Changes!

Moffmo

What do you think  

46 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think

• Write Off
    • T-cut it out
    • "At least you are ok"

Good advice  :thumbsup:

Iv decide to just let it sort itself out lol, the mondeo and council will be claiming off me anyway

Good man. I know some people on here love to fix it themselves, but they know what they are doing... not that im saying you don't, but it's just far easier to get it done professionally.

Mine was in 2 wks cos they needed a new bumper, but when it's ready it was perfectly colour matched, brilliantly cleaned and was such a pleasure to see and drive!

Only problem i had was that my courtesy car was a new micra... 1.0l E. Granted, it was BRAND new... 12 miles on it, but it was not my cup of tea... beige everywhere, bit cramped... smelt of burnt rubber, not much power (my matiz felt quicker!) and i think the best way to describe the handling/suspension would be to relate it to a blancmange!

Hope it all turns out great laddy! (P.S. I know im not on MSN, but that's cos im off to bed in 2 mins!!)

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moffmo

• Al J

• alanbradley

• seveer unaek

Owwwwww Moffy :D

Poor you hunnie but like the rest of the gang have said... I am very pleased you is ok. :group-cuddles:

thats less damage that was done to my car when the guy drove into it on new years last year. the wheel came off it and the damage was roughly 3200 and it wasnt wrote off...im guessing if you where to take it to a shop and get it fixed...roughly......2000-2500 notes....

ill take a look at the damage parts laying around as some may be useful to u. but im not sure..... some of them werent act. damaged very badly, just a scrape here n there etc.

That's good! I guess you're getting it done by a bodyshop then?

A

That's good! I guess you're getting it done by a bodyshop then?

A

Yep, it sounds like only the panels are damaged

Sounds like the car will be with me in 3 weeks time

sweet as mate :thumbsup:

Yep - just like Shrek and Donkey on another whirlwind adventure.....  :D

:lol: so random

I think it was Als comment about "being on the road again" which is the song Donkey sings.....

Either that or been taking too many happy pills again..... :lol::lol::lol:

Either that or been taking too many happy pills again.....  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

<Offers glass of water.. and a few more pills> :huh:

ooookkkkkk

Not got a cortsey car, dont really need one this week

Oh you should have, even if it was just so you could moan about it! :yes:

When Kawasaki met Baby in Sept 2003, I got a brand new Skoda Fabia 1.4 courtesy car. With me it got its bonnet Badge nicked (I ask you, Skoda!). The next person to have it... a van scraped all down its offside. The bodyshop fixed it up. The next person to drive it? Got it wrong on a roundabout a few hundred yards from the bodyshop and was side-swiped by another car on the nearside.

Jinxed Skoda! I wish I'd kept in touch with them to see what happened to it next.

lol nice, similar thing happened my dads jeep, he had a terrano 2 jeep (nissan) years ago, drivess a bm 530D and a mitsubushi L200 now :-)

well anyway, about 6 years ago he rolled the jeep into a field, got it fixed, sold it on,next guy done the same thing, next guy to buy it hit a tree, next guy to buy it slid on ice into a bus, the next guy is now in a wheelchair...... the car is now a right off, written off after its short 3 year life.

well anyway, about 6 years ago he rolled the jeep into a field, got it fixed, sold it on,next guy done the same thing, next guy to buy it hit a tree, next guy to buy it slid on ice into a bus, the next guy is now in a wheelchair...... the car is now a right off, written off after its short 3 year life.

How the hell do you know? and why the hell do you care about what happens after you've sold it?!! I ant got a clue what's happened to any of our cars, once they're sold a better car is on the drive, who gives a flying ***** about the old 'uns!?!?!

lol nice, similar thing happened my dads jeep, he had a terrano 2 jeep (nissan) years ago, drivess a bm 530D  and a mitsubushi L200 now :-)

Isn't Terrano 2 Jeep a contradiction of terms?

gotta get a coutesy matey!

never lift off......

its what they are for!

i agree with jaxx.. thats what you pay your premium for.. go get one.

got one for the 12th, and my car is gonna be scehduled for the 25th

Im so happy

Reckon ill get a skyline for me courstey? :D

Reckon ill get a skyline for me courstey? :D

Not many of us on here can spell COURTESY!! :D :D

Enjoy the dream of a skyline btw ;)

, drivess a bm 530D  and a mitsubushi L200 now :-)

:blink: you're not related to me are you? Obviously I was the one that got the ability to spell... ;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links