Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

I've Been Caught ..

Bibbs

sorry to hear that lad...glad you were listening to the first album though..every songs class....and reminds me of my long faded teenage years!! :D

bad luck dude

got worried that u got something thru post from the trip to the pod for a second

didnt ur snooper do anything?

i think there is a toc rg curse goin round at mo

Sheit happen mate. Glad you're taking it on the chin.

But nice F :censor: ing way to end an already bad day... NOT!

Yo Ben,

bad luck mate - but atleast you're not alone...

I got a FPN last weekend - got caught by a gatso doing 71 on a dual carriageway thats 60mph limit... :angry: 1st time i got points on my license from 9 yrs of driving... same £60 fine and 3 points...

And at the beginnning of the month got done for using mobile whilst driving on the M62 which was again a £30 fine... what p :censor: s me off is that i had a blue tooth for the phone in the car but the bloody thing kept switching off hence i had stopped using it (flat Battery i think)... :(

Rash.

Unlucky fella!

Blimey.. Leeky, then you... lets hope these things don't go in threes!

Spooper doesn't work as it's basisally a video camera and a calibrated speedo .. they time you between two points, then as they follow they measure the same distance .. getting a VERY accurate average speed.

THB I'm not that ****** off .. I sped and I got caught. It's only 3 points for 3 years due to an understanding copper.

This he was leniant as he could tell I wasn't weaving through traffic, tailgaiting or anything like that. I just waited till the traffic opened up and nailed it (well within the cars limits).

Think I'll have a few drinks tonight with the Mrs and get over it.

That's the problem after my full service .. the car is running SO sweet it's scary how fast you can go without thinking about it.

least it wasn't a camera .. I'd be there now with a dremmel trying to cut it down .. :lol:

I just waited till the traffic opened up and nailed it (well within the cars limits).

??? What's that got to do with anything? If it was within the cars limits or not ?

Unlucky you got stung mate. Glad nobody is coming on here being all high and mighty. The truth of the matter is that nearly EVERYONE speeds at some point.

Also agree with having such a powerfull car you sometimes just don't notice what speed you're doing. Driving along... look down at the speedo.... then you realise what speed you're doing and you should slow down.

I've been stopped for doing 40 in a 30 before. (not in a built up area where kids could be run down etc). I honestly didn't notice and apologised. Luckily the coppers were ok with it. Basically said with such a powerfull car I should be more carefull as it's very easy for the speed to creep up.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links