Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hav Your Say

Paps

I’ve designed a survey to gather info for my dissertation, and need people to fill it in, the more the better. its about car ownership and modifying, and as you lot are in to motors thought you'd be able to help. Its really short and easy, just click the link push a few buttons no signing in or details need to be entered

Here’s the link: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=46343889788

The dissertation its self is actually a marketing plan for a new car, the twist comes with its inbuilt potential for quick and easy exterior styling mods. The body panels would be designed from the outset to be interchangeable, using a "clip on" system much like that used by SMART. This would make accident damage cheaper to repair (bringing down insurance costs) and make it simple to fit styling kits for the boy racers.

The aim of the questionnaire is to get some feed back on buying and ownership behaviour of different groups, specifically new drivers, and modifiers and old people. basically people who buy small cars like Yaris and clios etc.

I really appreciate any and all participation on survey, and any discussions on the subject this might spawn, especially feasibility of the aforementioned product idea. thanks for your help.... Paps

One point to consider is if the panels clip on and off easily how will you stop Chavs from nicking bits off your car ?

One point to consider is if the panels clip on and off easily how will you stop Chavs from nicking bits off your car ?

same thing that stops chavs nicking alloys and anything else for that matter, some security features and a bit of luck, remember SMART has interchangable panels, and there is no problem with theft there.

any and all posts are welcome thanks for ur input.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links