Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Charged With Assault

mrrandom

i was walking down town tonight towards my car, to find a guy standing on the bonnet of my car, and jumping from it to the one beside and to the one beside it etc. when he got off mine i assumed he wouldnt go back so i didnt make a big deal outa it since he was drunk (at this stage i was about 100 yards away). he then jumped back onto my yaris and began to urinate on it.

yet there was two police officers walking behind me and doing nothing.. so i ran down, pushed him off my car and thumped him....he thumped me back....and yet the police accused me of assulting him for no reason????

COME ON!!!! IS THAT FAIR?

***** mate.. it all happens to you mate

sorry to say.. you thumped him first

***** thats unbelievable. i hope you connected with your punch.

scummy ****. is this in belfast?

Edited by Steve

Off topic here.. Rollaboy.. please dont try and decieve the profanity filter mate... seriously against clubs T&T's

Barry.. is the idiot gonna press charges then??

Any damage to your car mate? To be honest if someone was jumping on my car drunk or not I think I would do the same, then run him over and then reverse just to make sure

yeah it was, and guess where..... THE HOLYLANDS!!!!!! OH WHAT A SURPRISE IT HAPPENED THERE.....

yes i did hit him first, but i pointed to the police and thye ignored me, and when i was taken to the station i complained about it and they began to read me my rights....again..... i.e. SHUT THE **** UP OR WE'LL GET U IN WORSE *****

lol here's another funny part. he said to the police "i want to press charges for assult" and i said "i want to press charges with property dfamage" he dented the bonnet a tad bit, popped back out though." and he said "man i done nothin" but the police admited that he did....even though they had seen nothing about 10 mins earlier.

so then i said "here ill give u a fiver if u dont press charges" lol. and he agreed he was so drunk lol (i done this without lettin coppers no obv. lol).

but then i gott charged by the police for "instigating street violance" is that even a charge? never heard of it before and he got "drunk and disorderly"

If they say it's a charge then it's a charge. Bad luck but I'm sorry, hitting the fool in front of the coppers wasn't too clever an idea.

yeah i no. lol. was just so angry, annoyed me to cause when i pushed him he ****** on me too by mistake...

The filter's got that one but I think I know what you mean! Eww, nasty. :eek:

a black dot on my spotless record... :-(

Oh well, you can expect it to leave a stain! :lol:

(sorry)

wtf ??

Seriously.... I would have done the exact same. If I saw anyone doing anything daft to my motor I wouldn't have thought twice about running straight at them. The police would have to hold me back, wether I was drunk or sober!!.... I'm a big bloke... for the other guys sake, the police would have to stop me first.

Can't believe the police were behind you the whole time and you seemed to end off worst!

About 13 years ago, something similar happening to my car. I used to work security at a nightclub and some geezer we asked to leave took it out on the wings of my car. Needless to say, he spent the next two nights in hospital and couldn't walk for three weeks after.

Since then I have grown up a fair bit and have chilled out a lot and I don't condone senseless violence, but if I ever saw someone messing with my car, god help them. Pity the coppers saw you :(

Personally I would have got in the car and started to drive off! His problem if he falls off and hurts himself lol

Think most people would have done the same as you, but probably not in front of the coppers :yes:

Hmmm Bad Luck mate...

So did he wee on you as you pushed him off the car?... can you not do him for assault in that case?

Ahh well, I know how you feel, Yaz had a mark on her bonnet where it looks like someone either tried to climb up her, or rested their foot against her to tie shoelaces and have a thousand sharp stones in their soles.....

I was sooo annoyed, pity the person wasnt about otherwise I prolly woulda had some choice words and actions.

it sucks mamte... i assume you stay in the holylands while you are at college??? only reason i can think of for parkin there in the first place

just goes to show the state of the justice system here in n.i...

i hereby declare a state of marshal law ... again!!!

id of done the same the justice system aint very fair on these things nowadays just a shame the coppers where about reall more a hinderance than a help

Same old story isn`t it. Bloke trying to protect his property ends up getting nicked. :ffs:

And the police wonder why people have no respect for them. Idiots and imbecilles most of em. :yes:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links