Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Charged With Assault

mrrandom

yeah i no, not gonna push it any farther, the police rang me this mornin and appologised as friends of mine who live in the flats above where the car was seen the entire incident and reported that the officers in attendance done nothing to defend me or my car, just left the guy to do what he was doing.

there will be a hearing in 3 weeks which i have to attend and the two officers who arrested me and treated me unfairly at the barricks will be questioned, and possibly suspended without pay :-)

Well that's great news! :thumbsup:

Almost makes you think there's some justice in the system after all.

Isn't it a shame though that those police had to be picked up on their poor response to the situation before they apologised? And I bet they were told to say sorry too.

HE HE This post reminds me of the bright SPARK who was CHARGED with assault and Battery and locked in a dry CELL :D ;)

HE HE This post reminds me of the bright SPARK who was CHARGED with assault and BATTERY and locked in a dry CELL  :D  ;)

And the worst joke of the day award goes to.... :lol:

HE HE This post reminds me of the bright SPARK who was CHARGED with assault and BATTERY and locked in a dry CELL  :D  ;)

And the worst joke of the day award goes to.... :lol:

Its the way I tell em ;) The old ones are the best :thumbsup:

The old ones are the best

no they're not :angry:

Tell some new ones then ;)

Unbelievable Barry.

I would have done the same... probably worse. I think I need to go to anger management! 6' 4", 16.5 stone, short fuse... not good.

I'm glad someone spoke out for you as a witness to the policemen's lack of interest. Well... lack of interest until you got involved.

Hope it all gets sorted... it would be nice to read a thread started by Barryflood which doesn't involve misfortune... ;) :D

so then i said "here ill give u a fiver if u dont press charges" lol. and he agreed he was so drunk lol (i done this without lettin coppers no obv. lol).

Erm... how did you get time to speak to him alone? Coppers don't let two guys they've arrested speak to each other privatly! Unless they really are as crap as you say!

I all honesty, id have done the same... chinned the c***! No mutha fuppa pee's on my car and gets away with it!

I would have done the same... probably worse. I think I need to go to anger management! 6' 4", 16.5 stone, short fuse... not good.

lol me too, im a 6'4 1/2 ( AH HA I WIN) 14.7 stone (you win :-( ) lol.... very similar, but we both have a short fuse lol

Erm... how did you get time to speak to him alone? Coppers don't let two guys they've arrested speak to each other privatly! Unless they really are as crap as you say!

yeah i no, was wondering that myself..... they went for coffie

is the paint ok though? im very surprised you only got one punch in, should have done the job right and put him in hospital, dunno if its cos your in ireland but theres no such thing as instigating police violence.

few year ago i managed to catch some one tryin to break into a mates car, grabbed first thing at hand as i left house which happened to be a hammer, things happened in heat of moment and he ended up in hospital, was VERY luck he didnt press charges and altough he was tryin to break into car i did feel sorry for him.

is it worth goin to prison for your car?

im in northern ireland. so UK law applies. Didn't get a chance to get a second punch in cause wen the police seen me runnin at him they ran after me, grabbed me before i could get a second swing at him. ***** s

Pretty much sums up this countrys justice system!

:censor:

the question to ask is did you use minimal force, you struck out at some guy in anger cos he had stood on your car and urinated, he wasnt physically threatening you, therefore your use of force was illegal.

sorry about your car mate.

what a stupid sob. Sorry to hear that somone urinated on your car. I would of attached his weener to my rear bumper and go cross country :) then id thump him. Get a lawyer , a good one , somone that knows what hes talking about and isnt on drugs or agressive russian women :)

Seriously now, I can feel the unfairness of it all. Have you explained the situation to the police? I bet if the cops were'nt on duty and some thug was pissin on their cars they would have thumped him too.

Good luck if it goes to court , dont think it will though. Do you have previous affairs with the police? They can really step you in the neck if you do.

im in the clear, all is sorted now. the other guy never pressed charges against me so im ok.

the police are basically gonna get a <the spuds of lurrrrvve>in for acting like complete wan kers