Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What Is A Chav?

stevetubbyturbo

iv just recieved the most funny abuse this morning from my lil cousin... she called me a chav :crybaby:

i then ask her, 'how am i a !Removed! chav?'

she then replied, 'i dont know..., err... u like to modify cars'

i just laughed, ha, bless her, shes in yr7!

Kid do make me laugh with the things they say my little nephew reckons my MR2 turbo is a Fast and Furious car and the Hiux is Bigfoot. :) :) :)

iv just recieved the most funny abuse this morning from my lil cousin... she called me a chav :crybaby:

it's the white wheels dude :lol::lol: it's like wearing white trainers

Charis you forgot "Scroat"

:lol: How could I forget that one?

I think I live in one of the most chav & pikey populated areas. I don't know whether to laugh or cry when I see a Chav/Chavette with their 6 month old babies dressed up in Nike trainers, Burberry & Adidas... and to top it off, a Burberry buggy. Grrrr...

...Under buggy neons & 10" push chair alloys anyone? :lol:

...Under buggy neons & 10" push chair alloys anyone?  :lol:

HAHAHA!

Don't forget a Junior Edition Burberry jump suit and matching peak cap!

Lots of chavs round my way too, I have the unfortunate experience of renting property on a council estate! Pikeys everywhere.

They all sit on the wall down the road from me in big crowds drinking cider and causing trouble ;/

Ahhh Pikeys are a different breed entirely... so yup a double whammy of Charvers & Pikeys makes for a nice, warm and friendly town to live.

...Fro da markit for a tenner innit. Dat was twooooo good gear to miss for ma ittle man. *kisses teeth and spits.

tbh its hard to differentiate between chavs and pikeys on my estate, they are all the same breed IMO.

My neighbour is especially bad, has smashed my door bell off, and tried to kick the door down... stabbed my car tyres etc etc

tbh its hard to differentiate between chavs and pikeys on my estate, they are all the same breed IMO.

My neighbour is especially bad, has smashed my door bell off, and tried to kick the door down... stabbed my car tyres etc etc

Nice neighbour you got then :o

Hope you had a quiet word them

Not alot I can do unforutnately, he's a nutball. My frontdoor was open once and he just stormed in (wanted to complain about my music) it was 7pm.. he coulda just asked me to turn it down, but he actually stomed into the house.. Had to stop myself from hitting him, I don't want to get done for assult.

Moving in a months time though :D

Ahhh Pikeys are a different breed entirely... so yup a double whammy of Charvers & Pikeys makes for a nice, warm and friendly town to live.

...Fro da markit for a tenner innit. Dat was twooooo good gear to miss for ma ittle man. *kisses teeth and spits.

PMSL!!!!!!!!

Not alot I can do unforutnately, he's a nutball. My frontdoor was open once and he just stormed in (wanted to complain about my music) it was 7pm.. he coulda just asked me to turn it down, but he actually stomed into the house.. Had to stop myself from hitting him, I don't want to get done for assult.

Yeah see what you mean but it least you are being the bigger man by not retalating.

Good on you

And i hope when you move you get some nice neighbours sounds like you deserve it, hope the move goes well :thumbsup:

Round my way if I called a pikey a chav I would probably end up in hospital :eek: Pikeys round my way are ok no trouble and most of them are ok hard as nails but ok :lol: Nothing like the chav scum kids

Yeah see what you mean but it least you are being the bigger man by not retalating.

Good on you

And i hope when you move you get some nice neighbours sounds like you deserve it, hope the move goes well :thumbsup:

It's very tempting sometimes just to knock on his door and greet him with a damn good hiding, but it'd be only too easy to do that, and the repercussions would not be worth it. If I do ANYTHING to him, I know he'll damage my property or my house mates property, not worth opening that can of beans really...

I didn't really know the area when I moved here 6 months ago, and i spent a month looking for a place to live and had to snap this property up, as there were no others suitable and I was running out of time and patience living with my folk.

I've checked out the neighbours in the block of flats i'm moving to, its right in town this time, in a victorian building, rather posh area actually and 5 mins walk from work rather than 30 mins!! :D so I'm hoping for a happier tenancy this time round :thumbsup:

it's the white wheels dude :lol::lol: it's like wearing white trainers

oh, so its the white wheels.. i see now

but according to my memory knowlson, we'v got the exact same ones...

think that makes us both chavvys then!! :lol: :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: I have no idea what you are talking about mate ;) ;) White wheels on a car pah you would have to be a chav to do that :lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol: I have no idea what you are talking about mate ;) ;) White wheels on a car pah you would have to be a chav to do that :lol::lol:

Better speak to Ryan...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links