Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Lexus 2006 Is250

Steve

Thats very very nice and they now do a diesel! Are the pictures of a concept or the production car? if there the production car I want one :lol::lol:

My dad has the current IS, he likes the look of this one. His car is up for replacement end of this year, its either an IS250, or a 350z or something else I can persuade him to buy.

Thats very very nice and they now do a diesel!  Are the pictures of a concept or the production car? if there the production car I want one  :lol:  :lol:

thats the actual car mate

And I rekon its gonna be sweet as!

Needs to get rid of the wood interior thou... makes the car just not right, needs chrome/carbon.

The car will be released for sale late 2005

we love it when a new baby arrives.

Wait for the new yaris! Site will be swarming.

yes diesel 2006

Apprently there is talk of an IS350.. but no plans for it... we think its just the IS250 and the IS220d

Yeah I read they are developing some sort of 3ltr. Well they have the IS300 so why not. Going to be alot later on thou from what I gather.

_40057857_littlebritain_bbc_300x220.jpg

i dont like it

just does nothing for me!!

does the v6 not come with a proper gearbox?? or just the auto plastic paddle one?

yes it does come as a 6sp manual too

They may not bring the 3ltr to this country anyway. Hardly any of the IS300s sold in this country.

Looks nice & sleek... dare I say it reminds me slightly of the new Honda Accords? (*runs away).

Just what i was thinking hun :D

Not really my cuppa ;) looking more like a BMW.

I like it.

It's not totally unlikable but it just look's a bit like everything else, lack's it's own identity if you know what i mean.

Up to now it's been liked to a primera, mazda 6, honda accord and a beemer, not good methinks :(

I like it.

It's not totally unlikable but it just look's a bit like everything else, lack's it's own identity if you know what i mean.

Up to now it's been liked to a primera, mazda 6, honda accord and a beemer, not good methinks :(

I like... I don't luuuuurve it. ;)

thats what im thinkin, doesnt stand out in any special way from the rest of the crowd

I like it.

yeah but it has 4 wheels, 4 sets of lights too... very similar to other cars :yes:

I like it.

yeah but it has 4 wheels, 4 sets of lights too... very similar to other cars :yes:

And unlike the IS200 it will blend in very well with the crowd :yes: