Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hello! From Newbie.

SunnyGal

:D Hello everyone! not sure if this is the place to post this, but would just like to say Hi, I have just bought a Corolla, love the car and hope to get lots of usefull info from here. :D

Welcome to the club, could you please place your location in the details please.... we are fighting a loseing battle with this.... just an area, we dont need to know your house number! :lol:

Dan

Just trying to find my way around the Forum, was editing profile Dan when you asked me what area I am from, :D so I was'nt obeying you :rolleyes: ( only Joking ) was doing it anyway. :lol::lol:

Will post some pic's up of car when I get chance.

And any meet's around my area let me know , until I find my way round site. :thumbsup:

And thanx for the welcome. :D

:group-cuddles: Welcome to the cuddles Gal! :group-cuddles::group-cuddles::group-cuddles::group-cuddles: :group-cuddles::group-cuddles::help::group-cuddles::group-cuddles::fear::group-cuddles::group-cuddles::group-cuddles::meet::meet::meet: :afro::thumbsup::beer:

Welcome to the club, as you can see it'ssort of a friendly place although we do get the ocassional smilie invasion :help:

Good morning, Good afternoon, Good Evening and Good Night. :P :thumbsup:

Covering all times of day that you may be reading this.

Welcome...... :thumbsup:

• 4 weeks later...

Hi and welcome... (not that i'm a newbie... cough! cough!) :P

And its good to see another member close to my area... I'm based in Bradford for all my crimes... :blink::ph34r:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links