Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Tesco

starletsr

Was at my local Tesco last night after work and thought as it's 11pm not many disable people will be using the bays.

After doing my quick shopping, i came back to my car and found a note on my car, well more like a little green sticker. I thought it was the Tesco security putting a note on my car not to park in the disable bay without a disable Badge.

Once i got to it and read it.... took me by surprise, it said U - Prat etc etc...

I took a pic off it on my fone to show you all :rolleyes:

disable.jpg

I found it amusing :lol:

!Removed! chavs!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KidKoala

• starletsr

• ~Rach~

• Desmond22

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure what breed of chavs lurk around your supermarket, but none of the chavs round my way have the intelligence to do anything that isn't destructive...

If thats the work of chavs you are lucky you've got both your wing mirrors and no key scratches etc.

Wow, peeps wondering around at 11pm in Supermarket car parks just to put stickers on windscreens??? Nutters. They should try doing it at peak times when every tom, d, harry & taxi driver seem to park in Disabled bays - might make more of an impact.

How do you know it was of Chav origin?

I got a similar one at Asda:

"HEY! You've stolen my parking space - How about you take my disability too??"

...and it wasn't the easiest of decals to get off either, it was adhered with some industrial strength backing! A few months later at the same branch (In a largely populated scroat area - LEIGH - Featured on chavtowns.co.uk) i saw a guy sticking things on cars in accessible spaces, and he was just walking down the line of cars placing them under the wiper - yes, thats right, WALKING - Probably had a broken fingernail or something...

Yeah the place i live don't really have bad chavs, because it's too posh here ha ha NOT!

Nah the only place that is full of chavs is a little bit further than where i live, full of young mums and ..... chavs.

...and it wasn't the easiest of decals to get off either, it was adhered with some industrial strength backing!  A few months later at the same branch (In a largely populated scroat area - LEIGH - Featured on chavtowns.co.uk) i saw a guy sticking things on cars in accessible spaces, and he was just walking down the line of cars placing them under the wiper - yes, thats right, WALKING - Probably had a broken fingernail or something...

Well whoever stuck that sticker is a chav to me, it's a 11pm!! There was like a million spaces for disables.

As Caz said, least they could do it during normal hours (and while they're at it, they can do that to t*ssers who park in parent&child spaces without a kid too!)

Still, no matter what time of the day it is, you're still not disabled, so I personally think it was very kind of the chavs (if it was them) to do that for the disabled people about :thumbsup:

Exactly, Shelly might have been hindering their benefit claims.

Don't forget nipping in to get a crate of special brew and a 200 deck of cigs.

As Caz said, least they could do it during normal hours (and while they're at it, they can do that to t*ssers who park in parent&child spaces without a kid too!)

Still, no matter what time of the day it is, you're still not disabled, so I personally think it was very kind of the chavs (if it was them) to do that for the disabled people about :thumbsup:

Very true. I hold my hands up, the cash points were just by the disabled spaces and it was raining... Although i do think its a bit unreasonable if there are like 20 other spaces for disabled people to use, fair enough if i had taken the last space like a complete bar stweard.

Ive been to Asda before at 11pm with Lu as she wouldnt sleep, and funnily enough all the parent and child spaces were taken but there was no other kids about. Go figure that one out :rolleyes:

Well i thought it was funny, he he. Never had one of them notes before, as i looked to the front row of the disable spaces, there was a modded up Renault and also a corsa... they didn't get notes... hmmm.

...and it wasn't the easiest of decals to get off either, it was adhered with some industrial strength backing!  A few months later at the same branch (In a largely populated scroat area - LEIGH - Featured on chavtowns.co.uk) i saw a guy sticking things on cars in accessible spaces, and he was just walking down the line of cars placing them under the wiper - yes, thats right, WALKING - Probably had a broken fingernail or something...

Well whoever stuck that sticker is a chav to me, it's a 11pm!! There was like a million spaces for disables.

Not quite sure I understand your logic here... :P

How does the time of night dictate that it was a chav who stuck that on your screen?

I think the whole chav culture thing is getting out of hand now, the term is abused and is getting boring :P

If I was a gambling kind of guy, i'd be putting my money on the fact that it wasn't a chav who stuck that decal on your windscreen.

Well i thought it was funny, he he. Never had one of them notes before, as i looked to the front row of the disable spaces, there was a modded up Renault and also a corsa... they didn't get notes... hmmm.

Also my mate next to me with his civic didn't get one :blink:

Ive been to Asda before at 11pm with Lu as she wouldnt sleep, and funnily enough all the parent and child spaces were taken but there was no other kids about. Go figure that one out :rolleyes:

If its anything like our Asda, it will be the night staff!

If its anything like our Asda, it will be the night staff!

Nah they all park by the big window on the side (so they can see them from the tills lol) :yes:

lol - never heard of anything like that happening before! :D Quite funny actually!

Although saying that - you did park in the wrong place...... :unsure: Strange only you got one though - perhaps a wind up from one of your mates or something??

lmao! quality :lol:

thats funny... and im all for disabled spaces...

Ive never agreed with Parent and child ones though - quite a recent development, and i never could understand why having a sprog gives you any extra right to a dedicated space? I mean, I have a nice car - so can i have extra wide spaces near the doors for that - no of course not, i have to park down the bottom end so i can try and avoid parking dents..

Ian, do you fancy a big ding in the side of your car from a parent trying to wrestle a baby in a carry cot out of the car in a teeny space?

Believe me, its not easy to do without banging the next car. :(

Would say wait til you have kids and you'd know, but I know you and kids dont go lol :P

But, as my local asda is prooving, they are shrinking the spaces to fit more cars in :lol:

Anyway, back to disabled spaces (so I dont start ranting off topic lol) :thumbsup:

eh? i had a stand up row with a woman in Sainsburys car park about this....

The car park was so full(was just before xmas), people were parking on the entry road, and blocking parts of the car park it was so busy...

There were 3 empty parent and child spaces, so i parked in one...

Some stupid woman, with 1 4 year old and a huge off-road thing (I think it was a kia/hyundia) starts mouthing off at me..

I kindly explained that:

a. It was so busy that people were parking out of spaces causing no end of problems, and it made more sense for me to park in this space (i mean, its not like its a disabled space) than to block traffic

b. i was going to be less than 5 minutes as i had 2 things to get

She responded to that logic by calling me an arrogant ****, which i found funny, since if that was the case, i would have ignored her instead of explaining my logic...

Normally, i wont park in them just because i can usually find a space elsewhere, but i dont see the big deal, i have had to deal with young kids in cars, sure its a bit difficult, but hell, you chose you have the small beasts, you shouldve thought about supermarket parking before having them....

and Rach, i love children, they are the lowest cost form of labour you can get :D ;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links