Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Name Of Your Yaris

rossnova

Im just wondering how many people on her have named there car!!!

Some people think its really sad that u could have a name for your car!!!

Lets have a list of the names you've come up with.

This may sound silly but mines has been named by one of my mates & it has stuck

1. YARASS :D

lol no probs Gnomey! :D

My Yaris is called Kaori (its pronounced Kah-Oh-Ray) and its a Japanese name meaning "Beautiful Girl"

And its not sad to name cars - all my cars have had names!

My Daewoo Matiz was called Dell (after Del Boy Trotter from Only Fools and Horses! lol) and my last Yaris was Karis, which was chosen because it rhymes with Yaris (obviously! lol)! :thumbsup::thumbsup: Also Karis is a Greek name, which means Graceful! But thats not the reason I chose it! :D

never was gonna name it but when the dealer gav me the plate i t was just standing there in front of me...... 4UBU!!! (pronounced Fubu lol) :P :D :)

• Like 1

never was gonna name it but when the dealer gav me the plate i t was just standing there in front of me...... 4UBU!!! (pronounced Fubu lol) :P  :D  :)

MR ALI G wears that name of clothing!!

Welcome Ali G the yaris driver :P

My T3 which was Island Green and went today was called "Jade" which also went with the colour - Jade Green ;)

New one hasnt got a name yet, apart from "The Blue"..I really need to name it :unsure:

I havn't got a name really.... i just like saying... Yarriiii!!!

My Matiz had a name (it was my mums car!) she called it Shaun... because she loves shaun the sheep and we had a nodding shaun the sheep in the back!!

yazoo named by a mate who dint know the proper name, i just call it the yaris, theres the black 1 and the TS (yea the black 1's gone but stil in my heart :crybaby:)

Tommy (The Toyota)

Incedentally, cleaned him today and had a bit of sun so i took a pic or 2 :thumbsup:

TOCyaris1.jpg

TOCyaris2.jpg

TOCyaris5.jpg

wanna pop round and clean mine when i get home from work rob. it could do with a good clean :P

Think mine would have a girls name, then I can treat her mean, but also compliment her. Hehe.

mine is simply.. the car.. as in, right kids... in the car we're going out... or leave the car alone, get away from the car with that ball, and stuff like that.

Current one is called 'Baby'. Not particularly original or inventive, I admit but both my previous and current girlfriends referred to 'her' as that. Will have to see how I feel about my new Yaris (when Mr T finally gets around to handing it over). Want something a little more clever this time!

Yaz :P

Thats my baby :thumbsup:

And yeah... Rob.... Yaz needs a wash wanna come do mine? I'll make it worth ya while ;) hehehhe

Yaz :P

Thats my baby :thumbsup:

And yeah... Rob.... Yaz needs a wash wanna come do mine? I'll make it worth ya while ;) hehehhe

I take it you are NOT offering him a full tank of fuel?? ;) ;)

Just "The Yaris", but to differentiate between the various incarnations I seem to refer to them as #1, #2 and #3...

I know, not very original :huh:

A

Its a personal thing really..... me, I love naming things and its something I put a lot of thought into - I'm a perfectionist at heart!

Ok so I'm sad, but I'm a saddo with cool car names! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links