Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Name Of Your Yaris

rossnova

Its a personal thing really..... me, I love naming things and its something I put a lot of thought into - I'm a perfectionist at heart!

Ok so I'm sad, but I'm a saddo with cool car names!  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

lol.. i bet you have secret names for everyones yari :P

i usually just refer to it as 'my car' or 'the yaris'

but i would offically call it the 'wrc yaris' cus if the interior :)

Its a personal thing really..... me, I love naming things and its something I put a lot of thought into - I'm a perfectionist at heart!

lol yeah I do....

Yours is cfc1's Yaris

Knightriders is Knightriders Yaris

Chappers is Chappers Yaris

AlanBradleys is AlanBradleys Yaris

Red Yaris 54's is Red Yaris 54's Yaris

well.... you get my drift...... :lol::lol:

Im just wondering how many people on her have named there car!!!

Some people think its really sad that u could have a name for your car!!!

Lets have a list of the names you've come up with.

This may sound silly but mines has been named by one of my mates & it has stuck

1. YARASS :D

Mine is called Borris Yaris

lol yeah I do....

Red Yaris 54's is Red Yaris 54's Yaris

well.... you get my drift...... :lol::lol:

Just to confuse you my Yaris is Carlo Blue............but so far I've not named it......any ideas? :thumbsup:

Ooooh - pick me pick me!

I chose Gnomeys cars name - I'm good at it!

I'm thinking along the blue theme here..... what about a name that literally means "blue" - like Yahto or Hinto, which are both Native American meaning Blue

or to go the other way - a name that means Red..... lol

Akako is Japanese for Red or do a "Beckham" and use the Spanish name Roja, which means Red, or Rory which means Red King.....

Any of those tickle your fancy - I can find more..... :thumbsup:

Ooooh - pick me pick me!

I chose Gnomeys cars name - I'm good at it!

I'm thinking along the blue theme here..... what about a name that literally means "blue" - like Yahto or Hinto, which are both Native American meaning Blue

or to go the other way - a name that means Red..... lol

Akako is Japanese for Red or do a "Beckham" and use the Spanish name Roja, which means Red, or Rory which means Red King.....

Any of those tickle your fancy - I can find more.....  :thumbsup:

Thanks Em.........Quite like the sound of Hinto or Yahto but would welcome any more thoughts that you have before I finally decide.........you are so good at naming our Yariis I think you should be elected as the TOCON (Toyota Owners Club Official Namegiver) :thumbsup: :group-cuddles:

lol - TOCON, I like it!

Well what I did with Gnomes is I took his real name (Jonathan) which means Gift of God, and then did a search for other names meaning Gift of God - and we came up with Zanipolo, which he liked!

Could do that if you wanted to reveal your real name to the world (or you can PM me, I dont mind)

I can also find names with particular meanings - ie "cherished", "loved", "favourite" etc etc and find a name from a certain language or culture - like Kaori is Japanese and I wanted a name meaning "beautiful" and thats literally what Kaori means!

PM me with some stuff if you want and I'll get back to you with loadsanames! :thumbsup:

lol - TOCON, I like it!

Well what I did with Gnomes is I took his real name (Jonathan) which means Gift of God, and then did a search for other names meaning Gift of God - and we came up with Zanipolo, which he liked!

Could do that if you wanted to reveal your real name to the world (or you can PM me, I dont mind)

I can also find names with particular meanings - ie "cherished", "loved", "favourite" etc etc and find a name from a certain language or culture - like Kaori is Japanese and I wanted a name meaning "beautiful" and thats literally what Kaori means!

PM me with some stuff if you want and I'll get back to you with loadsanames!  :thumbsup:

U get my vote, ne chance of sortin a name 4 mine? If u cant b ubikd I dont mind, my name's Kev(in), my car's blue, wud quite like sumthin of Japanese origin like Toyota if it sounds good, adds a bit of character. Like I said tho, if u dont wanna its entirely up2 u.

U get my vote, ne chance of sortin a name 4 mine? If u cant b ubikd I dont mind, my name's Kev(in), my car's blue, wud quite like sumthin of Japanese origin like Toyota if it sounds good, adds a bit of character. Like I said tho, if u dont wanna its entirely up2 u.

No problem whatsoever Kev!

You'll have to wait til this evening for it though - I'm at work at the mo!

Hope thats ok, I'm sure I can come up with something you'd like from the info you gave me! :thumbsup:

No problem whatsoever Kev!

You'll have to wait til this evening for it though - I'm at work at the mo!

Hope thats ok, I'm sure I can come up with something you'd like from the info you gave me! :thumbsup:

Yeah, thats brilliant, thanks, theres no rush, if its a week b4 u get round 2 it I dont mind w8in

Hi Kev!

Ok - here's what I've got...

Kevin, means gentle and lovable! Other names that mean gentle and lovable (or either word) are....

Lovable:

Nalo

Erek

Keefe

Anabelle

Gentle:

Adiva

Dalila

Damara

Halima

Hien

Ines

Lateefah

Melosa

Metea

No Japanese names meaning either of those, but here are a few nice ones I picked out.....

Haruki - means shining brightly

Hiroshi - means generous

Kana - means powerful

Keitaro - means blessed

Ryu - means dragon

Sanyu - means happiness

Yoshi - means best

Yukio - means gets what he wants!

Any of those tickle your fancy Kev? :thumbsup:

Ooh I like the name Kana in that list!!

I thought of a name for mine today - Nicola, but I'm not sure if it's right or not :wacko:

Ooh I like the name Kana in that list!!

I thought of a name for mine today - Nicola, but I'm not sure if it's right or not  :wacko:

Hmmmm Nicola just doesnt seem to suit the car - not like Jade did for Jade!

I tried to find some meaning "Ice", but couldnt! However, I did find some names that mean "snow"

Istas - Native American

Nieve - Spanish

Tuyet - Vietnamese

Xue - Chinese

Lixue - Chinese (means pretty snow!)

Or... the other thing I thought if, is Tina means River - so what about "River"? Or other names that also mean river include.....

Avon

Chelsea

Dara

Delta

Hachi

Jamuna

Kaveri

Rio/Ria

Tamesis

Varana....

Rio is quite cool! :thumbsup:

Rio is quite cool!  :thumbsup:

Noooo! Kia make a car called the Rio!

Well RIA then.... lol  :D  :D

Okay, that's quite nice.

Hang on... I teach a girl called Ria. Right little madam at times! :unsure:

Hmm Ria is good, but there is an estate agent just around the corner from here who my Dad does some work for and the boss of it is called Ria..I swear she gets a brand new Merc every 3 months and she is most stuck-up, rude, unpleasant and snotty person you can get! So I dont think I will have Ria as a name for my Yaris..

I do like some of the others tho, thanks for that Em :thumbsup:

My Yaris is called.... what for this.... Yarry.

bacically because one of my mates calls be Arry (my name being Arron). Then i went and bought a yaris, so naturally, the name Yarry was adopted.

Genius...

Arron (and yarry)

Mines is Yarass as is being used as "i was up Yarass all the way along the motorway" or "i like Yarass" (YOUR A*S) :D

Mines is Yarass as is being used as "i was up Yarass all the way along the motorway" or "i like Yarass" (YOUR A*S)  :D

Makes perfect sense to me! :lol::lol:

Hi Kev!

Ok - here's what I've got...

Kevin, means gentle and lovable! Other names that mean gentle and lovable (or either word) are....

Lovable:

Nalo

Erek

Keefe

Anabelle

Gentle:

Adiva

Dalila

Damara

Halima

Hien

Ines

Lateefah

Melosa

Metea

No Japanese names meaning either of those, but here are a few nice ones I picked out.....

Haruki - means shining brightly

Hiroshi - means generous

Kana - means powerful

Keitaro - means blessed

Ryu - means dragon

Sanyu - means happiness

Yoshi - means best

Yukio - means gets what he wants!

Any of those tickle your fancy Kev? :thumbsup:

I quite like Kana, goes well with Kev 2, shame it means powerful tho coz thats pretty much the opposite of my car

Kana is nice - I like that one too!

Kev & Kana sounds cool! :thumbsup:

Ok so you have a 1.0 which perhaps isnt as powerful as other cars - but compare it to another 1.0 litre car - and it will be!

You could think of it in the personal sense - you are powerful, hence so is your car!

Or perhaps just ignore the meanings all together and take it as it is - a nice name!

I think Kana suits your car very well! If you like it, then take it! :thumbsup: