Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Name Of Your Yaris

rossnova

I'm nabbing Ryu, I love Japanese/Chinese dragons

lol well no-one else has nabbed it so you might as well - although there is also Ryuji as well, which means Dragon Man. :thumbsup:

DM.. have you been playing SSX 3 on the PS2 by any chance??... one of the female characters has a famlar name....... Kaori :lol:

Yes ok ok.. i had a go on the kids PS2 (good game btw :))

Someone else asked me this on another forum recently - answer is no - I dont play snowboarding games!

I can only assume they copied it off me! :lol::lol:

lol - kids PS2 - yeah right - you mean YOUR PS2? :P :P

Kana is nice - I like that one too!

Kev & Kana sounds cool!  :thumbsup:

Ok so you have a 1.0 which perhaps isnt as powerful as other cars - but compare it to another 1.0 litre car - and it will be!

You could think of it in the personal sense - you are powerful, hence so is your car!

Or perhaps just ignore the meanings all together and take it as it is - a nice name!

I think Kana suits your car very well! If you like it, then take it!  :thumbsup:

Yeah, ur right, it is a nice name & 2 b honest its only very rare that I feel like I need more power, prob coz its so light, I'll take it!! Nice 1 4 that

Good on ya!

Kana really suits!

Anyone else want me to christen their Yaris? (Not in the naughty sense! lol) :lol::lol:

• 11 years later...

Not sure if you're allowed to bump old threads like this so correct me if I'm not!=

I've named mine "Angelo" because mine's definitely a boy - I've checked - and I wanted a name that represents hard working, and reliability ;)

Mine is Yvonne, partially because there aren't that many names beginning with Y, & because I kept hearing songs by Yvonne Elliman on the radio when I first got it.