Do Not Sell My Personal Information

When You Have Too Many Women... What To Do!?!?

Jimlad

This is one funny thread. What an awful predicament for you! :lol:

From personal experience you've got to make some choice. More than one gf at a time is far too confusing. Once had two ladies texting me at the same time of the day. How I didn't send a text to the wrong one, I'll never know.

You should know yourself though what to do. How can anyone here advise for you on something like this?

Plus... we don't want the blame when option [d] shows up!

It's strange when and where you'll meet the next "the one" ;)

Too right, i find if i go out looking i never meet anyone. Better to sit back and wait for the unexpected :thumbsup:

Jim I'll help you out and take the hottest 1 off your hands, then you have a 50/50 chance of making the right choice! :thumbsup:

And obviously Chloe's mate was gonna read this fool! :rolleyes:

Anyway.. your luck has to run out because Galashiels is tiny and with only a few clubs you are screwed!

Nah mate, he'll be sorted again when the new influx of students arrive :D

spend a bit of time with each of them, get to know what makes them happy, what makes them sad, find out the things that you have in common and the things that get on your nerves, onece youve spent a bit time thinking about thses things youll know what to do...

pick the one with the biggest !Removed!!

Anyway.. your luck has to run out because Galashiels is tiny and with only a few clubs you are screwed!

Try living somewhere like where I do!! :unsure:

Severe lack of females!! But hopefully moving/working away soon! Yey! lol

Is it not a textiles college or something though? like, knitting and so on? pmsl :wacko:

Is it not a textiles college or something though? like, knitting and so on? pmsl :wacko:

Don't be nasty about my uni!!! you make us sound like grannies!!!

just think about it...it's a university...about 600 ppl...99% of which are single females...i'd say he has plenty of choice!!

600 people is that it? My uni has about 15k people and it isn't event that big!!! :wacko:

I say go for girl a, as mad girls are good but if they are mad all the time then I guess it would get a bit OTT and annoying? Get a girl who is a mix of both, good girlyfriend material yet has a mad side - get the best of both worlds that way :thumbsup:

still dunno what to do...... lol

Like Rico said... there's always new waves of students... so not too bad.

At the end of the day I do want a proper girlfriend... .but I was in 2 serious relationships for about 6 years.... think that's had a massive impact on me.. hence now playing the feild like a loon.

just think about it...it's a university...about 600 ppl...99% of which are single females... plenty of choice!!

whens the next TOC meet happening there? :drool::thumbsup:

Don't be nasty about my uni!!! you make us sound like grannies!!!

just think about it...it's a university...about 600 ppl...99% of which are single females...i'd say he has plenty of choice!!

I wasnt! lol :o

Thought it was a campus of an Edinburgh university. And yeah, will prob be 99 % single females!!

Yep, next TOC meet down there! lol

(I hope I get that job!!) :yes:

:thumbsup: