Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

1.0 Radiator

ELPrototypes

Hello,

Could someone help please. We need a Radaiator and fan shroud assembly for the vitz or yaris with the 1.0 only. Or the part numbers for them so we can order one from here. We are in the US. If anyone can help please email us at ELPROTO@AOL.COM.

Cheers,

E.L. Prototypes

I'm sure the Yaris God will be along shortly with the required info :thumbsup:

I'm sure the Yaris God will be along shortly with the required info :thumbsup:

Yaris gods please help. :help:

ELP

Sorry mate I would help you but car is at home and I'm at uni so can't check. Others will be here soon hopefully. Especially when they see who posted it?

Why do you need a 1.0l radiator anyway? Are you going to use it for something interesting because you don't have the 1l in US do you?

Sorry mate I would help you but car is at home and I'm at uni so can't check. Others will be here soon hopefully. Especially when they see who posted it?

Why do you need a 1.0l radiator anyway? Are you going to use it for something interesting because you don't have the 1l in US do you?

Well, actually, yes. But cant tell anyone just yet. A lot of manufactures read this board and I dont want to let the cat out of the bag yet. I can say that you will have alternatives as a Yaris/Vitz owner real soon. :thumbsup:

Cheers,

ELP

Hi

Could one of you nice people please help this guy out. I would but my car is miles away and I won't see it for ages yet.

Be cool if someone could do it for him the forums normally really good for helping people out.

I could get them if I knew where to look for them? Oh and if I give EL the part numbers I expect a prototype of the product in return! :P

I had a look about under the bonnet yesterday and I found some sort of part number on the the fan, its made by Denso and I'll get the number later, there is like 3 numbers on it though! :wacko:

Hi there, I can get the parts for you and ship them across to the US if need be. Let me know.

You can email me kevin@envyperformance.com or call me on 01670 823333

Thanks

Kevin

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links