Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Eight Turbos Anyone?

sera_beetle

How cool is this car! and yes it says that it has eight turbos! :eek:

incin5.jpg

incin18.jpg

incin9.jpg

Click and Drool

i know it's not a toyota but you have to admit that someone has put alot of time and money into her.

watch the vid of it on the dyno sounds unreal!! :drool::drool:

enjoy

tim :thumbsup:

Superb! I love those 50s Chevys. Sounds impressive too but an auto?

Can you imagine getting the RAC out to that if you had trouble with the engine? :lol:

I remember years ago - (when it was first out) some Editor or whatever from *cough* Max *cough* Power had a Quad Turbo'd Fiat!.. Bugatti Engined? [correct me if im wrong]

:huh:

I hate yank tanks.

Yeah they can only afford them because they dont care about anyone else but themselves.

I hate yank tanks.

Yeah they can only afford them because they dont care about anyone else but themselves.

Yep. I'm gonna go fill my tank with cheap gas now.

That Chevy is **** insane. (Welcome to 2003, btw :thumbsup: )

Here's another crazy one:

http://www.seriouswheels.com/top-1966-Olds...do-Jay-Leno.htm

Jay Leno's 1000+ horsepower '66 Toronado that has been converted to RWD.

*VRRROOOOM* Damn...I've got nearly 10 liters of engine on my driveway...I'd better invade somewhere!! *Pumps some more gas*

Don't tread on me.

Yep.  I'm gonna go fill my tank with cheap gas now.

That Chevy is **** insane. (Welcome to 2003, btw  :thumbsup:  )

Here's another crazy one:

http://www.seriouswheels.com/top-1966-Olds...do-Jay-Leno.htm

Jay Leno's 1000+ horsepower '66 Toronado that has been converted to RWD.

I recon you could post me a gallon of gas and by the time I pay import duty, tax, delivery and tip the courier, it will still be cheaper than buying a gallon of ours at the pump :thumbsup::lol: (now there's a thought) :rolleyes:

No...that'd be illegal and we'd both get into trouble, making it far more expensive :P

Wrap it in some hash and they won't notice the smell! :thumbsup:

Nah...I hear coke is great for hiding the smell of gas.

A bit fizzy and the bubbles play havoc with the oil! :P

"Firs we get da money...den we get da powar...den we get da cheep gasoline"

scarface%20-%20Palm%20trees.jpg

Not always in that order though! :P :lol:

Is it a Bel-Air? It's been really well done, especially the interior - a funky fusion of 50's and 00's. Shame about the gate of the auto box.

* Runs away from Puls and big, evil superpower ;) *

A

Hey, if we're the bully of the world, you're the kid who leans around the corner, shakes it's fist, and says "Yyyyeeaaahhh" when we threaten someone :P Our little evil sidekick ;)

Thats pretty insane!!!

Like the Tri turbo supra totally pointless, but its just cool because it is what it is!

KidKoala  Yesterday, 06:27 PM Post #4 

I hate yank tanks. 

Robie  Yesterday, 06:47 PM Post #5 

:lol::lol::lol:

Yanks build the best 'cruise machines' in the world, proper power! Trans am, Mustangs, they didn't mess about with 'electronics' and 'efficency' etc when they want power, they just stick a hugh V8 in and Go for it (and :censor: the environment :lol: )! As Puls said their fuel is cheap and if it were cheap over here I think i'd have a Yank Tank; their 60's and 70's Muscle cars are my favorites.A 1978 Black Trans am with the 'Firebird' on the bonnet if you please :drool::drool::drool: with 'Sweet Home Alabama' on the 8 track :thumbsup:.

I really am starting to fantasize now :drool: , must go, time for my medication ...

Let the good times roll

The yanks know nothing about car design. They are very lazy people indeed. They produce a big fat car that can store their doughnuts in, then drop in a lazy big fat V8 with hughe displacement that produces a measly amount of power for its capacity.

It's all about truck engines, and cart springs. The cars don't handle either, why? because there are no corners in america! and being a young nation their roads are 3 times as wide as everyone elses.

Why would you want to run a yank tank around here? Try fitting one of those down our lanes, you wouldnt be able to do more than a mile without having to slow down and pull in to let oncoming traffic past...

KidKoala Posted Today, 11:38 AM

The yanks know nothing about car design.

Actually the Yanks have led the world in car design. Just pick an era in history:

The Model T Ford was the beginning of car production line methods which are used today by every motor manufacturer.

The 50's and 60's cars in Europe such as Vauxhall Cresta, Ford Zodiac, Opel Rekord, Sunbeam Rapier, Simca Aronde (and this is only a few) all had 'American influence' in the Styling.

Also Toyota openly admit that the Celica RA28 fastback of the 1970's (best Celica Ever :thumbsup: ) was styled on the late 60's American Mustang fastback.

The first sucessful small 4WD vehicle concept was the American Willys Jeep.

Finally the first ever Toyota car (the 1930's Pre War model AA) was an American Ford produced under licence.

The list could go on...

If anything the car design world has a lot to thank America for. :D

Happy motoring

The yanks know nothing about car design. They are very lazy people indeed. They produce a big fat car that can store their doughnuts in, then drop in a lazy big fat V8 with hughe displacement that produces a measly amount of power for its capacity.

It's all about truck engines, and cart springs. The cars don't handle either, why? because there are no corners in america! and being a young nation their roads are 3 times as wide as everyone elses.

Why would you want to run a yank tank around here? Try fitting one of those down our lanes, you wouldnt be able to do more than a mile without having to slow down and pull in to let oncoming traffic past...

You're a **** idiot. Don't you have a rave to go to? I don't know what period of time you limeys think it is, but it isn't 1971. We aren't all driving giant sleds. Do you know what the best selling cars here are? They're 4-cylinder Toyotas and Hondas not giant V8 sleds...You people are really behind the times AND stuck with some silly stereotypes. You're comedy gold.

Do you worship Jeremy Clarkson and still refer to India, AU. and the US as the 'colonies' too? Our cars don't handle? In case you didn't notice, the C6 Corvette just slaughtered every british car on the Lap Board on Top Gear...I don't think Clarkson liked it either.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links