Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Eight Turbos Anyone?

sera_beetle

I'm not saying that you all drive tanks ;) I'm saying the majority of cars that america produced were built like this...

I dont think the car in question in this thread was built in the 90's was it?

And the truth obviously hurts somewhat, hence you swearing at me and getting personal :)

And no raves to go to until the Plump DJs vs Breakfastaz on Saturday :yes:

You made no attempt at all to differentiate what time era you were speaking of, and personally, if you say that you didn't mean every car this country as ever produced, I'm going to wonder how you can eat, since you're so full of it.

And the truth can't hurt when it's not the truth. In the face of blinding stupidity, I tend to get a bit foul-mouthed.

I just assumed we were talking about classic cars, seeing as thats what this topic is all about, but then I am used to discussing classic cars, so thats probably why my post wasn't as clear as you'd like it to be.

But take a modern example, such as the dodge viper. They have truck engines and cart springs too :P you're only going to get wound up by this though, so maybe I shouldn't go on ;) .

Try and chill out a bit, its only a discussion forum, theres no need for you to loose your cool with me, maybe you should aid your relaxation with some green stuff before flaming me B)

An E-type Jag was also truck springs and a big lazy 12-cylinder motor :P

And maybe you should think twice before you make stupid statements like "The yanks know nothing about car design. They are very lazy people indeed. They produce a big fat car that can store their doughnuts in, then drop in a lazy big fat V8 with hughe displacement that produces a measly amount of power for its capacity." That are nothing more than generalizations bordering on racism.

And just you remmeber, our V8s might be of huge displacement, but they're still smaller, shorter, and lighter than most European and Japanese V8s of smaller displacement.

Obviously we don't share the same opinions on gentle humour, if your offended, then you have my sincerest apologies ;) .

I certainly wouldn't make friends if I went around talking about things like British dental hygiene and how your cars are all unreliable, oil-leaking rustbuckets with horrible electronics, would I? ;) :P

Wouldn't bother me personally, I don't like the majority of UK cars either, with the exception of the classic mini, sure its not the most reliable bucket of rust, but its minimal design, amazing handling, wins me over.

I tend to go for German/Jap cars.

I certainly wouldn't make friends if I went around talking about things like British dental hygiene and how your cars are all unreliable, oil-leaking rustbuckets with horrible electronics, would I? ;) :P

How dare you call our beloved british cars "Rust buckets"!!!!!

Here for your infomation is a fine example of British craftsmanship :thumbsup:

gallery_1627_28_1110386797.jpg

LOL Ooof...a bit of a shame, that was a cool car when it wasn't decaying :|

To be perfectly honest, I don't think the current state of American cars is that good anyway... The only ones I want to drive are either stupidly fast, or based on cars from other countries. The rest are extremely boring, and the victims of cost-cutting.

As far as the green stuff goes, I've tried plenty of that...I don't need more ;)

Oh no please don't argue everybody, :crybaby:

My point was that it's thanks to America that car design is what it is. For example if it wasn't for America there may have been no Toyota Car industry. As I explained "the first Toyota ever produced was an American Ford built under license in the 1930's."

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links