Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Genuine Or Being Scammed?

Midnightsupra

Blimey. Scammers!! Dodgy cheques!!!! Forged bank notes!!!! Tell you what. Play it safe. I`ll swap a pig and three cabbages for it.  :lol:  :lol:

Make it 3 pigs and 1 cabbage and you've got yourself a deal lol :D

So... You want to haggle. Two pigs two cabbages and you leave the road tax on it. :lol::lol:

Come on, do a deal with me........................

One Pig, 4 Cabbages and a sheep for 12 hours :D

Careful....there are quite a few counterfiet Cabbages doing the rounds at the moment :(

Blimey. Scammers!! Dodgy cheques!!!! Forged bank notes!!!! Tell you what. Play it safe. I`ll swap a pig and three cabbages for it.  :lol:  :lol:

So... You want to haggle. Two pigs two cabbages and you leave the road tax on it. :lol::lol:

Careful....there are quite a few counterfiet Cabbages doing the rounds at the moment :(

Right okay...........................................

one pig, 4 cabbages & a sheep for 12 hours....

and i won't release the keys until the cabbages have been digested :hokus-pokus:

and i won't release the keys until the cabbages have been digested :hokus-pokus:

I would get the sheep checked out 1st.. not that i personaly would know what to be looking for. :lol:

I would get the sheep checked out 1st.. not that i personaly would know what to be looking for. :lol:

sod being a negotiator as a job again!

My final offer is 1 pig, 4 cabbages, a certificated sheep for 12 hours, and the keys released after the cabbages have been digested :rolleyes: