Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Bad Luck Continues :-(

mrrandom

was drivin today and i knew my wheel bearing was wearing away, was booked in today to get it changed, but as i was on way to the garage the wheel completely locked up (the front passanger one, the one that was hit). had to pull in.

then when i finally got hte car to the mechanic it turned out that the drive shaft, strut and shocks where all buggered. so off i go in the clio to the nearest scrap yard, got a load of stuff actually. but also the parts i needed.

when will my luck ever change??? :-(

when will my luck ever change??? :-(

Nope..

4 Leaf clovers', Rabbits feet and a Group of Fairies couldn't solve your issues mate.. :(

Thats a french car for ya....

feelin for ya buddy :ph34r:

Rash.

:o I'd start writing a book now if I were you... "Barry's Luck".

Sorry to hear your latest tale of woe. In the meantime, don't tread on pavement cracks, watch out for ladders, say "I believe in fairies", touch wood at every opportunity....

Er.... Good Luck!

Is it not the Yaris that's "ducked"? That's why he's "back in the Clio"

Barry, I really feel for you... :rolleyes:

A

so the car wasn't repaird. the **** garage just did the bodywork and put the old suspension back on???? thats what it sounds like pal.

na they didnt, no for a fact they didnt, they got an old one from a scrap yard and it was busted (not completely). just over time it started to leak oil and stuff. cause he showed me the one of my car originally, completely mangled

lol no, the car was fixed perfectly. none of the damaged parts where put back in. then over time the parts that where put in where second hand parts.and they began to deterirate. so they hada be changed