Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

In Car Dvd

cfc1

I am looking into the possibilty of buying an incar dvd player (maybe with ps2). I am looking at getting the screens in the headrests or something,, but i don't want an in dash one.... i have a yaris and don't want to loose original audio stuff... i also have an mp3 player (10 disc changer in boot) fm modulator, i also would like to keep.

Any ideas or recomendations of what and where to buy from would be appreciated.

Mmmm... I would say get one up front somewhere, I personally dont find head rest ones suitable, unless they are in the headrests and upfront somewhere.

Couldn't you mount it somewhere on the dash? Perhaps get a second headunit which has the DVD screen on it?

Im not sure. But would like to know how it goes cause Im interested as well!

If the speedo etc wasn't in the centre it would be easy to do! But thats life, and thats what Yaris owners get for being different. O well :(

hello mate

pic of my set up

tv2.jpg

i have a simple but effective system, use a 7"tft screen which i can put in and remove within a couple of mins, base plate for screen slots intol old cd slot wiring then goes down through ash tray under passanger mats and down side plasitic under passanger seat where the ps2 is along with an invertor if u have a slim line both can fit in tray under pass seat

with the ps2 used a vga adaptor which enables me to connect it up 2 the screen along with an invertor to power them both

check out www.cel-direct.com for in car packages ( didnt get my stuff here tho) but a place to start looking i guess

Cheer's you two. :D

nce system chuck. :thumbsup:

i thought i'd get a few more idea's tho... not to worry. :(

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links