Do Not Sell My Personal Information

T-sport Fuel Gage

dannyb999

Hate to be an old w***er but you know there is a lot of sh*t in the bottom of your tank. Not good to run low. I have only had it flash twice. Once on way back from devon on motorway and in jam and only few miles to go and once when first learning and petrol station closed so needed to carry on till found another. Never again. I know never let go below two bars before fill notmally when just under half.

Am i wrong in thinking that petrol nowadays are so refined that there is hardly any deposit left at the bottom of the tank? So running low on fuel wont actually cause too many problems?

I myself only go for Optimax or Ultimate .. preferably Optimax as its cheaper .. :lol:

Am i wrong in thinking that petrol nowadays are so refined that there is hardly any deposit left at the bottom of the tank? So running low on fuel wont actually cause too many problems?

you're not wrong........... maybe years ago but nowadays with filters here there and everywhere I believe it's a problem that is no longer a problem..........

anyone know if i can get the "range" thing fitted to a phase 1 yaris? i could really do with something giving me aproximate miles left to go till fuel runs out lol..

anyone know if i can get the "range" thing fitted to a phase 1 yaris? i could really do with something giving me aproximate miles left to go till fuel runs out lol..

My range went a bit AWOL this morning, left my house with the bottom of the gauge still flashing and had the range displaying which said 7 miles..got to less than a mile away and it was down to 0! :eek: Hence plenty of "please dont run out of petrol" words being spoken in my car until we got to BP which was 4 miles away..never again will I get that low on petrol :yes:

Danny theres no point! Just don't let it drop below a certain level, say 2 bars, and it'll be all good! :thumbsup:

i know, but i want a range thing in mine.... clios hav it, so why cant the yaris!!

I think you will have to update to a phase 2..............................................................................Natural evolution :thumbsup:

I think you will have to update to a phase 2..............................................................................Natural evolution :thumbsup:

Here here! P2 is the way forward - if you want the P2 toys, you've gotta get the P2 car! :D :D

would have a p2 turbo!! thats the only upgrade id get! :P

iv once done a 30 mile trip on the flashing bar!

12.00 at night, turned the wrong way on a1, ended up on m1, got hopelessly lost, bar was flashing, me paniking, managed 30 miles...

So its all good, and it started up in the morning as well!

iv once done a 30 mile trip on the flashing bar!

12.00 at night, turned the wrong way on a1, ended up on m1, got hopelessly lost, bar was flashing, me paniking, managed 30 miles...

So its all good, and it started up in the morning as well!

I tried that once but ended up stranded outside the Jaguar factory in Coventry - crying and with my mobile bleeping for a low Battery! :lol:

Rich had to come and rescue me! :D