Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Led Lights For Yaris

dannyb999

Ive been thinking to myself i'm really sick of the lexus lights on my car. there a bit boring and dont stand out. The way forward is LED lights. If i could get a set of the LED ones imported from japan (ones that look plain red but are led behind it - see pic below) do you think it would be possible to take apart the lights and have the clear cover from my lexus lights fitted over the new led lights? only thing is, worried the led lights behind would look messy. so only other options i can think of is to tint the lights slightly. i just need to change my lights, im bored with them.

any suggestions anyone? anyone actually got a set of the LED lights??

sum.104.jpg

Do you have a pic of the whole car with these lights on it.....would definitely be a fresh new look.

There's two Vitz in Paphos with the LED lights that have been mentioned on here before :crybaby: I tried following one the other day to try to offer tobuy them off the owner, but I got stuck in traffic. And they look friggin sweet! Espec at night (that's when I saw them)

Definitely a step in the right direction - Lexus lights not on a lexus = :(

Seen many cars with LED Lights, but have been unable to source them.

ledlights8uc.jpg

Now they are nice.

Also... I was wondering couldn't you replace the standard bulbs with LED bulbs and create the same effect?

Its the only way foward with Yaris backlights. Anyone who can get some, get loads! We need some different styled lights other than Lexus and those really nasty clear ones!

Indeed.

Can't read a damn word on their website. They seem to sell them, but I guess we need someone to speak to them on the phone and see if they can send to UK.

I wanna get some. They rock!

They're for phase 2 if i can remember aren't they?

No phase one. That car IS a phase 1. I have 3 pictures of it, front side and back. The front has light covers but they are phase 1.

I found them before by guess work.

They work out at roughly £230.

Contact email address is - ags@pg7.so-net.ne.jp

Anyone able to speak Japenese feel free to email them and ask if they can export those LED lights to the UK. And how much the total cost would be.

May well try and do a Group Buy.

Would, but I dont have a Yaris to put them on yet! So Im not in a rush. Hehe.

I will email anyway.

Emailed them as simply as possible indicating their is a huge demand for them and asking about delivery costs and the such like.

HOPEFULLY get a responce.

IMGP0195.jpg

this is a photo that i took when i was in hk, i was gonna get these as well but i have no time in the end, and i'll probably get my dad to buy it for me when hes going back!

Ray

Maybe we could arrange for your dad to pick up a few sets and ship them back over to the UK if Crisis has no luck as in a reply... :rolleyes:

i'll try and ask him, but i've got a lot of stuff for my dad to buy anyway, and probably need to ship it over, i'll keep u guys informed if my dad is happy doing this for me

Ray :)

Ooh ... i wanted to pick up a set while i was there aswell .. but luggage space didnt allow it .. Bugger!

Would definately like a set of those though ..! :yes: And that white Yaris looks sweet! :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links