Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Led Lights For Yaris

dannyb999

that yaris is gorgeous - i wish i had a white t-sport

raywong if you can get some that would be great! Where is it that you can buy them?

May have to arrange a TOC Holiday for car parts there :)

the Toms/TRD officail dealer is in hk i think u can order stuff from japan to hk as well, if needed, i'm going back this summer if anyone wants to join me :P

Yaris-Nut: i've seen abt 7/8 skyline having a illegal meet there and a bit of racing when i was in Mong Kok and i forgot to bring my camera with me that day :angry:

Ray :thumbsup:

i've seen abt 7/8 skyline having a illegal meet there and a bit of racing when i was in Mong Kok and i forgot to bring my camera with me that day :angry:

Ray :thumbsup:

Really!? .. Damn!

Never seen one of these meets before .. only heard them! As you do when you're lying in bed! :lol: Think i might go sometime in the summer aswell then .. if i'm financially sound at that time that is. :D

:thumbsup:

cool, hope to see u there, i'm going to buy a set of body kit, LED rear lights, front n rear under brace, top rear brace, toms exhaust (same as urs), and possibly a carbon tailgate. the amount that i can save by buying in hk could nearly cover the cost of my ticket and i can go back to see my family, thats y i'm going back this summer again

hope to see u there

Ray

How much is the flight over there typically? Sounds good, even better if a ticket is cheap! :thumbsup:

cool, hope to see u there, i'm going to buy a set of body kit, LED rear lights, front n rear under brace, top rear brace, toms exhaust (same as urs), and possibly a carbon tailgate. the amount that i can save by buying in hk could nearly cover the cost of my ticket and i can go back to see my family, thats y i'm going back this summer again

hope to see u there

Ray

!Removed! hell .. looks like your going for a serious shopping session then! :lol:

Yeah and you wont be disappointed with the Tom's exhaust ... just right for looks, sound and performance in my opinion .. unless you're after big loud ones .. hehe.

Ryan: .. an off peak flight to Hong Kong is only about £400 return. So not bad if you're thinking of getting as much as Ray and its a real good holiday too! :thumbsup:

i'm going back on the 26th of june and the ticket costs £419, but if u go in low season like may/ early june, it can be only as little as £350

Ray

Cool. Very useful if you know what your looking for. I wouldn't know where to start once over their.