Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Gran Turismo 4

msherry21

Hi, thought I'd put the post up before someone else does :P

So, what do you all think of it? Who's bought it?

I bought it this morning, going for a quick 4 hour shift at work, then I'll be playing it solidly for a few days I expect. Get some practice of the Nurburg in!!

cheers,

Michael.

P.s Do Corbeau make seat subframes for the MR2? Every shop I've been to says NO, but DCdezign says yes, on the web site anyway?

cheers again.

I got my copy yesterday from Gameplay - really liking it so far.

First car bought was a gold rev 5 GT-S Turbo as I moved some credits over from my GT3 save.

The handling and physics are much improved this time round - makes the MR2 really chuckable on big right/left handers :)

Saving up to get a beast of an EVO now

Have an Xbox so won't be playing this.

Wonder if you could learn how to handle the 2 in mad weather etc by playing this game?

Hey, can you like adjust the car characteristics? I had Nascar 98 back IN 98, and you could literally change the whole set up of the car, like susp stiffness, tyres solidity, handling, steerng etc.

bought mine this lunch time and headed home for a quick 3 hour blast. acquired 2 licenses. gonna clock off early to finish off the licenses and start buying some phat rides.

wonder if it's got my widebody mr2 on there :D

I was gonna buy it - loved the GT franchise..... had all of them at one point, till I sold all my consoles

However I'm getting the Sims 2 University instead - Rich hogs the widescreen for his football and CSI - and I dont want to play on the piddly TV! So staying in my study with my PC seems to be the best option! :lol::thumbsup:

Bought?? What is this bought you all speak of??? :bookworm:

Rich hogs the widescreen for his football and CSI

What?? No Takeshi's Castle??? :o

Errr no (whatever that is! lol)

Its a big screen too - 75" of screen with a projector - ideal for "the lads, beer and the FA Cup Final" - or so he reckons..... :rolleyes:

Challenge TV every evening ( and on Trouble sometimes too ).

Possibly the finest gameshow you've ever seen !

I've got a feeling I'm going to become a GT4 widow  :crybaby:

:lol: What you on about? ;)

Been playing it since about 8:30 this evening, got the B licence and a mk4 Supra with 400bhp already :P

Cracking game, but starting to get a little bored already. Still...good practice for the Nurburgring :thumbsup:

I've had it since the 22nd...and I've been enjoying it, despite a few flaws :thumbsup:

I don't own many Toyotas though :ph34r:

Anyone know how to get a control pad off you hand when it seems welded to it??? ive been playing it all ruddy night!!! :wacko:

It's not a bad game First time I have played any of the Gt series :blink::lol::unsure:

I have B license and now have a rather quick ae86 levin with added expensive 12,500 turbo :D

I've got the 2nd licence and a lightly tweaked MR2 Mk1 SC.

First into to GT series too ..

Bought it on the way home last night - love it!

I've got a GT3 gamesave so GT4 gave me 100,000 credits to play with so I bought a brand new Toyota Corolla RunX (apart from it having 5 doors I think it's the closest thing to a CTS) and modded it as much as I could afford - ace fun!

I like that they've included NOOOSSSSS as an upgrade this time. :yes::yes::yes:

Complete a few of the beginners races, passed my "b" licence, and went for a free run around Nurburgring - highlight of the game so far.

The handling does feel a bit different to GT3 and I like all the new features - I guess B-Spec is going to come in really handy on the endurance races.

Im a GT4 widow now. Nick found out that you can transfer credits and licenses from GT3 and GT4 prologue so he was up most the night playing :rolleyes:

Even better was when I was woken up by him screaming "OH YES!! THEY HAVE A CARINA!!!" :rolleyes: