Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Gran Turismo 4

msherry21

Its not a bad game,

But the thing is... is that me n my bro like to drift... :P the GT3 concept (tokyo geneve) thats a good game where you can drift... but in GT4 its difficult to drift because its more like reality :angry: ... in a sence... but its a great game for the GT driving style..

Havent gotten nemore cars yet tho...

overall id give it a 5/10 so far.. (havent played very much) i think that number will increase in time.. wot bout u guys?

Big T

I've got a feeling I'm going to become a GT4 widow  :crybaby:

Funny, Thats what Milly said!!!

I am still on the liscences! I have national a and B, international B and just need to do the guided lap of the "ring and one other little test before I have international A!

I can't seem to buy a mk3 supra yet???

Clearly you need to have a top racing liscence to get one ;)

Anyone played with B spec yet?

B spec is easy .. just get your guy to drive rapid and overtake everyone and go off for a cuppa ..

B spec is easy .. just get your guy to drive rapid and overtake everyone and go off for a cuppa ..

Can be good fun too - set your car up so it's really twitchy and then tell him to "push hard".

What is this B spec you all talk of? I have done some of the A spec races but how do you do the B spec 1's? I currently own a EVO VIII GSR with 581bhp! :D

What is this B spec you all talk of? I have done some of the A spec races but how do you do the B spec 1's? I currently own a EVO VIII GSR with 581bhp! :D

If you pit you have the option of switching to B Spec - you can let the ps2 drive your car for you (and you can give him simple commands like drive faster/slower, overtake, pit in, etc.)

The driver is supposed to get better over time so the more you let him drive the more likely he is to win races for you (I only flicked through the manual last night so I haven't messed about with this much yet).

It's a pity you can't B Spec the licence tests! :D

Oh no! I feel that urge to own a PS2 coming back :eek:

Maybe next month...

A

All liscences now aquired, bar Special.

I have my mk3 supra, in black, gold rims, I just ran a high 8 at "the ring" :D

So far mods are as with my mk3 IRL, suspension, port and polish and nitrous :D

Will be going silly with it soon!!!! :P

My son has a PS2 but I don't use it. Anyone know when it will be out on PC?

AFAIK none of the Gran Turismo games have been released on the PC.

Thats daft. They lost out on my money then.

My son will probably get it, I'll wait until he has done all the licenses and transfered his credits from GT3 :thumbsup:

My 1st car is a Honda NSX, the used car section is fantastic and it updated regularly.

Just completed the 4wd section and won one of those weird toyota concept cars, but has a top speed of 193!!

My mkiii is just shy of 700 bhp now :lol: I can;t seem to get the nitrous to work though???

Next purchase will be an AW-11 Mr2 :thumbsup:

I will soon be buying a PS2 just to play GT4 though I suspect I'll get the 'bug' for some other games too so maybe not such a daft idea not to port the game over to the PC.

lol Alan!

I know the spelling around here may not be the greatest - but the echo drivers forum has spelling mistakes in its smileys! :lol::lol:

well, im a bit behind since i was in the US last week - but just bought it, and imported 100,000 from my GT3 game and the B & A licenses from Prologue... should be interesting!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links