Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Should Have Some New Rear Lights Soon!

RossP

Well it's them or lexus...till I can get my hand on the LED ones! And there are too many Vitz here with Lexus, hence why i'm getting these. And they were pretty cheap too!

wow yeah that does seem to be a good price :D show us pics when you get them installed

you should have waited for the LED ones pal

That could be three or four months mate, IF we get hold of them. When/if I do, then will flog these ones on, will probably get the 70 odd quid back easily

Hoping your getting the black tinted ones cause they dont actually look that bad. Its the untinted ones which are ming

Shame we only have those 2 after market options isn't it.

We need LEDs

(as if that hasn't been said a few hundred times in the past few days)

that or push for morette to bring some new rear light design in, seen many cars which have a morette style but on the rear of the car looks quite cool, depending on the car, whehter it would suit the yaris or not i dont know but would be an interesting new look for the rear IMO

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why no?

dont even think about saying theyre charv, coz they aint!

i think theyre well nice dude, good on ya for buying em! I was gona get the normal ones of those :drool:

Yeh they're friggin nice, and they'll go nicely with the Kosei wheels my neighbour has as well (have opted against the volks this year, maybe next)!

chuck04: u mean like afterburner lights??

Well my bargain has just cost me just about the same as getting some lexus ones over here :ffs: Turned out to be 39 Euros shipping to CY, then the bank screwed me on a load of cash transfers :censor: Still, they'll be a bit different! Total cost is now around 115 UK pounds :ffs:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why no?

dont even think about saying theyre charv, coz they aint!

i think theyre well nice dude, good on ya for buying em! I was gona get the normal ones of those :drool:

HEAR HEAR!!! they look the BOMB!