Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Come In

starletsr

You had me going there for a minute! Nice, though the spoiler seems a bit big. Leather seats? Nice!

Oooh .. thats the T-Sport Turbo! :drool:

Absolutely love it! .. Now why couldnt they have released it in the Uk?? :crybaby:

Oooh .. thats the T-Sport Turbo! :drool:

Absolutely love it! .. Now why couldnt they have released it in the Uk?? :crybaby:

I heard it was because they were scared of the competition, especially as it would have to be priced significantly higher than the n/a T Sport.

Nice, spoiler seems to over hang a bit but I dont mind that. Looks nice :)

how does that compare performance wise to a supercharged t sport like kimi's?

Gorgeous car love it absolutly stunning, well apart from that interior, thats not the turbo interior dash isnt correct colour

love the look of the engine bay, very sexy , very tidy

Would love to import that, in black :drool:

more pictures can be seen here clicky

Turbo will be a bit quicker. Think its meant to have 150 standard not sure of torque.

The wheels are quite light and also turbos don't run off belt so less power sapped from motor to get them going.

I think that is the only phase 2 yaris I'd buy. It's got that special something to it...It's definately a toss up between one of these amd a P3 Vitz for my next car...

:yes:  :yes: Ooh thats well nice

Gotta love the Phase 2 T-Sports  :D  :D

Yeah its a nice car... But you gotta love the Phase 1 TS more - I know i speak for a few guys on here when i say that!!

Love those leather seats. The steering wheel is all wrong though, i'm sure no TS comes with PLASTIC? please correct me if i'm wrong - thought they all had the TRD Leather trimmed steering wheel??????? Just seems all wrong to me!

That sort of understated but slightly chunkier look was exactly what I wanted to achieve with mine when I started ...

I saw a Phase One TSportTurbo ages ago and it started form there ...

Thats one good looking yaris :thumbsup: so is that never coming out in the Uk then?

Turbo will be a bit quicker. Think its meant to have 150 standard not sure of torque.

The wheels are quite light and also turbos don't run off belt so less power sapped from motor to get them going.

What you talking about mate??? :lol:

its allright he's a bit strange. all though he did say the other day he doesnt know anything about engines......... :P he seems ok though. in my opinion of course.

like has been said theres something dodgy about the interior ;)

plastic steering wheel and very poorly finished leather seats :huh:

surely toyota wouldnt leave saggy seats?

looks like someone has had the leather done themselfs..not very good job though <_<

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links