Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris T-sport

Tewkes

hey guys, i am really looking for a yaris t-sport and i want 1 in either the nice blue or black *iif i cant get my car in these colours then thunder grey it is* so if you got any pics of a blue or black t-sport please post up so i can see what is nicer, thanks. i seen a blue t-sport on autotrader and i loved it. pleas epost up pics, modified or not, cheers (Y).

i've just got a T-sport mark 2 and it aint available in blue. Only black, thunder grey and non- metalic red. Look on toyota's site (in the configure your car section).

Its thunder grey in my opinion, no question!!

i've just got a T-sport mark 2 and it aint available in blue.  Only black, thunder grey and non- metalic red.  Look on toyota's site (in the configure your car section).

I beg to differ! Baleric Blue is also available! (See Dougs car... and the rest of my post!)

Thats the exact same as the TS i saw outside our local Halfrauds!

I really want one in that colour - Its the ONLY P2 T-Sport i'd buy...

:thumbsup:

Just to add - Balearic Blue was discontinued last May-ish time, so you cant get one brand new - they were out for about a year! Can get them in 03/53/early 04 plates!

The most beautiful colour Toyota has ever done IMO.....

i've just got a T-sport mark 2 and it aint available in blue.  Only black, thunder grey and non- metalic red.  Look on toyota's site (in the configure your car section).

Don't believe the configurator! It says you can't get a 3-door, T3, diesel. I say you can... :rolleyes:

A

I've seen a Balearic Blue TS around here, on a 53 Plate and it's gorgeous, certainly is a very striking colour :yes:

Has anyone got a decent pic of the ph 1 light blue yts??

Why did they never do the yts in the deep blue colour??? :crybaby:

CB :thumbsup:

Don't believe the configurator! It says you can't get a 3-door, T3, diesel. I say you can... :rolleyes:

A

it says you cant get a diesel T2 or collour collection. You can get a t3. But why would you want diesel? Diesel stinks. Only petrol for the true car enthusiast in my mind. three cheers for petrol.... hip hip.......

it says you cant get a diesel T2 or collour collection.  You can get a t3.  But why would you want diesel?  Diesel stinks.  Only petrol for the true car enthusiast in my mind.  three cheers for petrol.... hip hip.......

Er, not a great fan myself but I think you'll find diesel engines have come a long way and some diesel cars are actually faster than their petrol driven cousins.

it says you cant get a diesel T2 or collour collection.  You can get a t3.  But why would you want diesel?  Diesel stinks.  Only petrol for the true car enthusiast in my mind.  three cheers for petrol.... hip hip.......

Er, not a great fan myself but I think you'll find diesel engines have come a long way and some diesel cars are actually faster than their petrol driven cousins.

i know they have but not toyota or yaris diesels. not to my knowledge anyway. Audi and BMW maybe.

i know they have but not toyota or yaris diesels. not to my knowledge anyway. Audi and BMW maybe.

I am sure that Alan Bradley would disagree

my a4 quattro feals a hell of a lot faster than my Tsport, and thats a diesel. untill you get them side by side and the TS wipes the a4 up. tha audi is running at 150bhp and it does feel quick.... though its not really.

my a4 quattro feals a hell of a lot faster than my Tsport, and thats a diesel. untill you get them side by side and the TS wipes the a4 up. tha audi is running at 150bhp and it does feel quick.... though its not really.

there you are you see. Petrol wins.

look at everybody in here lol. i am looking for a phase 1 preferably, but if i dont find a nice enough phase 1 im going for a black phase 2. the blue is lush :D

Okay, I didn't end up getting a T Sport but when I was looking, I did a used car search on Toyota GB's site.

link to Toyota used cars

Do a nationwide model search. Select just 'Yaris' for model and '1.5' for grade and leave the rest of the search criteria. Results show all used T Sports in the country at Toyota dealers so you get to see phase 1s and 2s in different colours. :thumbsup:

Agreed :)

IMG_0184a.jpg

• 12 years later...

I absolutely love my 5dr T sport, but thunder is a bit of a pain as it shows every tiny mark and is very difficult to match. Ive had a black one, easy to match, even Halfrauds mix is a good match, and was looking for red but couldnt find one (had to be a 5 dr) Blue looks good but is prob difficult to match, (have seen one or two with obvious repairs) Be sure to test drive on your usual 'commute' as the low geared nature wont suit all tastes. I find it perfect for pottering around our beautiful country lanes but rarely venture onto the motorway, which is a pain. I previously had a 1.3 manual Iq which was a pain around the lanes (always in wrong of its 6 gears) but strangely loved the motorway blast where it was happy at 70/80 all day in top. The Tsport  (my 3rd) is happy to go every and anywhere in top gear and is currently returning 48.6mpg on dash, fuelly varies between 47 and 51, so 48.6 is prob spot on. I have to say needless I dont thrash it and rarely venture above 3000rpm. Ok  you say what a waste, but suits me fine. Cheers. Wish you luck. Colin

• Like 1

The topic is 12 years old.

• Haha 1

So it is. Oops. Oh well as it came up I assumed (wrongly) that it was a current post. Oh well all the above still applies. Sorry frosty. Cheers Colin

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links