Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Steering

h2s

Been proud owner of an Imported Vitz from Japan for almost one year. Not a single fault! The only thing bothering me is the steering wheel. Mine came down with the air vents, digital display and leather steering sprayed in blue. Looks very nice I must say!

The steering little by little has been fading away and the leather underneath is now showing and the blue fading away! My local sprayer told me its useless spraying it coz it will come off again. My car centre told me to change steering, but ill Lose my airbag which i dont want.

Any ideas of how i can get it back to original? :ffs:

Hmm .. couldn't you use some kind of paint stripper to take the paint off the steering wheel? But in saying that, i'm not too sure if it would damage the leather, although painting over leather is not a good idea in the first place.

Either that or change the steering wheel. If you want to keep the blue theme and want a dash of class to your interior then get a blue TRD steering wheel. It includes an air bag so you wont have to worry about losing the airbag! :thumbsup:

trd_steeringwheel_blue.jpg

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links