Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My Insurance

Adam21

Having a rant because i recently tried to inform my insurance of my mods and then they tell me that i can not be insured with mods untill im 25. They failed to tell me this and said take them off or we will cancel ur insurance...

I cant exactly take off my full stainless now can i so i need a quote below 930.

Go with Elephant. Make sure you'll get a decent refund if you cancel! (unless your paying monthly).

ncb: 1

mods: exhaust/manifold, lowered <5cm, alloys (non-standard)

price: £934

Hi Adam21

Listen mate. Tell your insurance that the exhaust that you have fitted is a cosmetic exhaust and it's only for looks and not performance. When i had my yaris t sport this is what i told tescos. And they didn't increase the premium. Just say it's a replacement exhaust system as the old one was in need for replacement and you wasn't sure that you had to advise them of change to the car. After all if you went down to a exhaust centre and brought a new exhaust you wouldn't tell the insurance would you now.

Tell them it's not a performance exhaust :thumbsup: If they ask why you replaced it. Tell they you went over uneven ground and damaged the old system so you brought a new on ;) Just make sure they note it down as a cosmetic exhaust and you will be fine :thumbsup:

jerry!!

i like your thinking Jerry:P

Hey why give them hard earn cash if you dont need to mate :thumbsup: Thats what i say ;)

jerry!!

my insurance company said same thing to me. now im with tesco, £654 with all my mods. thats strut brace, tints, apexi, fuji exhaust, lowering springs, etc.. just make it clear they are not performance enhancing. and it will be a cheaper quote!

my insurance company said same thing to me. now im with tesco, £654 with all my mods. thats strut brace, tints, apexi, fuji exhaust, lowering springs, etc.. just make it clear they are not performance enhancing. and it will be a cheaper quote!

Hey 2 great minds think a like :yes::yes:

jerry!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links