Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Yaris National Meet?

Gnome

I'm aware the last one was cancelled at short notice, but is another one planned for 2005?

If so, do we have any ideas where, when, etc?

Just wondering.....

Cheers. ;)

if theres time i plan to sort a one day thing for later in the year in say leistershire, easy to get to etc. probably have it where the last one was way back last november

Aaaargh! "Ryan the Pedant" strickes again :lol:

Seriously though folks - any chance the next one could be somewhere a little more central - I'd love to come and I'm sure Ryan and others would like to too.

Cheers,

A :thumbsup:

if theres time i plan to sort a one day thing for later in the year in say leistershire, easy to get to etc. probably have it where the last one was way back last november

Sounds good to me - cause it'll be local if thats the case!

You can all pop round to mine for tea and biccies! :lol::lol:

You can all pop round to mine for tea and biccies!  :lol:  :lol:

A few hundred miles for tea and biscuits.. What is this? American Pie?..

[Probably have confused people that haven't seen the film..]

Im up for this. Would be nice to see all the nice wee cars 2gether :D

the original plan was north wales for the "DRIVERS" among us, not the drivers. if you know what i mean maybe an central event for those who just want to meet up have a gander at each others motors, and another for the guys who want to "DRIVE" there cars for a weekend.

thing is whats the point organising a driving weekend yaris only when most people arent into driving hard like some of us, keep the driving meets open to everyone and we have track days etc for this kind of thing,

my idea is to to purely have a meet and a spot of lunch to chat yaris etc etc, then everyone whos got a yaris will be interested rather than jus the 'drivers' among us, the last one we had way back in november 2003 was brill a tad cold hence having this years in say august or september,

i couldnt stay long as i was on my provisional and yaris's arent in his interests but for the time i was twas great,

the original plan was north wales for the "DRIVERS" among us, not the drivers. if you know what i mean maybe an central event for those who just want to meet up have a gander at each others motors, and another for the guys who want to "DRIVE" there cars for a weekend.

<_< we are not worthy...

You can all pop round to mine for tea and biccies!  :lol:  :lol:

A few hundred miles for tea and biscuits.. What is this? American Pie?..

[Probably have confused people that haven't seen the film..]

Dont you mean road trip? or eurotrip? :wacko:

Dont you mean road trip? or eurotrip? :wacko:

Nah, deffo 'American Pie' - the guy goes a few hundred miles and gets milk and cookies.. Then he gets some loving, then they split.. :)

Well its not like American Pie then is it?

You'll get tea, you'll get biccies, but sweetie you will not be getting any lovin'! :lol::lol:

Ha ha haaaaa! :lol:

I have Angel Layer Cake - as good as lovin'! :P

If you're really good, I'll bake some Apple pie for you boys..... you'll like my Apple pie! :lol::thumbsup:

I think Earpl had the right idea with the last one TBH, all drive across / up / down whatever, have some fun on the welsh roads, then all get shained up for some piccies on the beach!

We're not all into driving hard - Well i aint anyhow - i guess i'm pretty much alone on that one...

Really looking forward to a summer meet - Before JAE would be even sweeter!!!

We're not all into driving hard - Well i aint anyhow - i guess i'm pretty much alone on that one...

could have fooled me the other night goin and comin back from the cinema :eek:

Stress relief!!! :hokus-pokus:

Stress relief!!! :hokus-pokus:

yeah u relieved it straight over to me

How about at the "Toyota Track Attack" at Bruntingthorpe Leicestershire on Sunday 1st May??