Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Yaris National Meet?

Gnome

if theres time i plan to sort a one day thing for later in the year in say leistershire, easy to get to etc. probably have it where the last one was way back last november

How about at the "Toyota Track Attack" at Bruntingthorpe Leicestershire on Sunday 1st May??

me and lee are marshells for that :D

I've really got no excuse to not go to Bruntingthorpe - its only about 6 miles away - if that!

Just waiting for the other half to decide if he wants to come or not!

Ha ha haaaaa!  :lol:

I have Angel Layer Cake - as good as lovin'!  :P

If you're really good, I'll bake some apple pie for you boys..... you'll like my apple pie!  :lol:  :thumbsup:

:censor: the cars ill go just for Angel Layer Cake, as for the Apple pie do you cook the Apple first the put it into the pie or do ya cut the Apple into slices then bake it all together, for me can ya do it the second way and i`ll have coffey with 2 sugars.thanks

any kind of Yaris meet would be nice, I dont mind either, but I'm with Rob, Im not really someone who DRIVEs my car to its limits (tho Im no slow coach) but I was quite happy with beach/wales etc... but yea.. wherever, Im easy :P lol

One can only hope ;) ... and hope that is is within the next few months... (and that I get a pay rise)... cause after that............................. DIZZY!

We're not all into driving hard - Well i aint anyhow - i guess i'm pretty much alone on that one...

I'll join you mate, I dont drive my Blue hard either! When me and Yves went to Reading we met up with charis & leeky, went for Pizza and then drove to a Pub..there was a bit of hard driving involved (i.e Leeky & Karma Supra :P) but it was nice to put faces to names finally and meet new people so it would be good to do something similar again.

If you're really good, I'll bake some apple pie for you boys..... you'll like my apple pie!  :lol:  :thumbsup:

:censor: the cars ill go just for Angel Layer Cake, as for the Apple pie do you cook the Apple first the put it into the pie or do ya cut the Apple into slices then bake it all together, for me can ya do it the second way and i`ll have coffey with 2 sugars.thanks

Nahh always cut the apple into slices and then bake it all together - its the best way! :thumbsup:

I will most definately see folk at Bruntingthorpe AND of course JAE too! I cant wait! :lol::thumbsup:

I dont mind taking Kaori cross country at all - shes a beast when I put my foot down - I'm not afraid to do it to keep up with the big boys if needs be! :lol:

Im no hard driver either! :rolleyes: (all cry... Yeah right!) but id be up for a meet most places... i'd love to be at Track Attack... love to be on the track, but iv got exams and assignments that week! I might be able to make it though!

Oh, because i can't be bothered finding out for myself... when is JAE? And what do i have to do if i want to be parked up with fellow TOC'ers??

you all betta be at JAE if your not there ill give you all a beating ive told ryan ill come fetch him if i have too!

Nahh always cut the apple into slices and then bake it all together - its the best way! :thumbsup:

I will most definately see folk at Bruntingthorpe AND of course JAE too! I cant wait! :lol::thumbsup:

I dont mind taking Kaori cross country at all - shes a beast when I put my foot down - I'm not afraid to do it to keep up with the big boys if needs be! :lol:

i tell whats dead nice a little cinnamon on the apple and coconut in pastry :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

ive told ryan ill come fetch him if i have too!

Don't worry Lee, I'll be there, I'm off work that weekend with a mystery illness of course! :rolleyes:

dont worry. ill be at JAE. Already book the week off work :P

The entire week chris?? :P lol I have booked that friday and monday off ;)

mmmmm JAE goodness.... you had better all be there ;) hehehe :thumbsup: