Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Gran Turismo 4

mrrandom

It takes 15 minutes to get good at PGR2 wheras GT has always been a struggle and is very rewarding when you win :)

:rolleyes: Depends on what game you like...i.e I play burnout3 online for a fun arcady type game and others for realism....how can you say burnout3 is cack? its a quality laugh beating people by driving like a maniac (i ram them hehehe). It is a stress reliever from the real world cos unlike some I dont drive like a muppet on real roads :rolleyes:

There where cheats for GT-3.

You can become a billionaire and pause time.

But for GT-4 I'm not aware of any.

Expect if you owned GT-3 and GT-4 concept you can transfer 100,000 cr and the Domestic A + B licence over. :hokus-pokus:

My Advice: Do the (Japan) Championships (I think there is 5 races) and win the 350Z Concept Race car.

Then do the GT Championships with the 350Z.

Thats 10 races @ 15,000cr for each win = 150,000cr + Winning the Championship which earns you 100,000cr so thats 250,000 already then sell the other 350Z what you win and thats over 500,000cr earned. :thumbsup:

anyways, I agree with the people on here; you shouldnt want to cheat your way through a game. :rolleyes:

Playing both back to back? GT4 is more detailed, but is still a bit pinball in the crashes .. PGR2 looks as good (and is 2 years old), "feels" more realistic with the slide and then the "oh  :censor: " factor. GT4 is more of a "oh well, crashed again" ..

Whilst doing the I-A licence you need to go round Nurburing in less than 10 mins whilst not sliding off the track once, Thats pretty releastic and hopefull It'll pay off for next week. :yes:

But and the end of the Day it's only a game so i'm expecting to be able to go flying round the circuits in less than 10 mins :help::bye:

i got all the licenses apart from the pro one as i got really bored of them by then.

so far my garage is pretty chocca with cars in the 1000bhp mark like the merc le mans car :)

i dont like the fact that the engine noises dont sound like the actual cars, like the scooby for example. whereas in pgr2 the ferrari enzo sounds like a ferrari enzo.... ahhhhhh sweet music :)

Whilst doing the I-A licence you need to go round Nurburing in less than 10 mins whilst not sliding off the track once, Thats pretty releastic and hopefull It'll pay off for next week.  :yes:

But and the end of the Day it's only a game so i'm expecting to be able to go flying round the circuits in less than 10 mins   :help:  :bye:

If my rolla and bens Mr2 can do it in under 10 mins you can mate :lol::lol::thumbsup: The track is a lot smaller in places then in the game :help: and a lot sharper :help:

The more I play GT4 the more it feels like it's just a case of selecting the correct car for each race (the slower/shorter races at the beginning of the game seem to be harder than the faster/longer races that I'm up to now) - once you've mastered the basics of the tracks, there's no real skill in the game. The gear warning display is a bit annoying, it makes the game too easy.

First car I bought was a second hand scooby which I modded as much as I could afford (I had a GT3 save game so got the 100k bonus). Then I just kept racing in the Subaru special race called Star of Pleiades or whatever it's called - you win 10k per race win (5 races in total), plus 75k for winning, plus a Subaru touring car which is worth 95k. Then all I did was buy a car and fully mod it for each championship.

My B-spec driver is good enough now that I can just let him race on the Subaru championship all by himself (and if you switch to monitor mode you can speed up the races) so it doesn't take long to amass quite a lot of money at 220k per go.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links