Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Gran Turismo 4

mrrandom

nooo cheating ruins the game...

Yeah, I agree. I've only used cheats to finish a game and see what I was missing after I've got fed up with it.

Bit early for most GT4 players I'd have thought. The Americans have had the game longer so a search in their game forums may show something up if you're determined to get one.

get the blue 2nd hand wrx 2000, get it upto about 420bhp with 100bhp nos (only took me about 5 hours) then enter it in the scooby chalange at the scooby garage, if you dont have the correct licence run it in directors mode, have it on 5th setting untill its passed the group then turn it down for the rest of the race. you win every race, 10 per 1st place, 75k for winning championship and the scooby they give you for free sells at 95k. then buy what you want, or keep doing it.

plus i dont think theres ever been any cheats for gt games + if you buy a yaris...... dont crash it :P just kiddin :P

You can cheat if you've had it for 2 months and cant get any more - not after 2 seconds of ownership - its lawfully wrong!

Can I just ask - does GT4 show damage on cars yet - or is it still "wrong" to show a crumpled car? :lol:

Jeebus man is your attention span as far as youre spelling???? why cheat?....***** on a bike GT4 is a challenge (not hard but must be to some!!!) barry just do it the uncheat way m8 :thumbsup:

i don't beleve i have spammed the forum, and if you can find any cheats with your fancy little URL, please do let me no  :thumbsup:

lol!

you mean you can't find cheats using google?

Google: gran turismo 4 cheats

none of them actually are cheats, just tell you how to unlock things by actually playin the game

Barry... :rolleyes: there were 1,490,000 hits for that Google link. Surely some of them would be cheats for the game?

none of them actually are cheats, just tell you how to unlock things by actually playin the game

that link to google returns 3,140,000 results.

if none of those contain cheats - then you are

1 - a very fast reader

2 -***** out of luck!

:D

If at first you don't succeed, try try and try again springs to mind.

Did have lots to say in this post but got bored........humph

there are NO cheats for any gt game unless you own an action replay.

anyway, why spend money buyin a game if your gonna spoil it, surely the whole point of buyin a game is for it to keep you challenged and provide entertainment, not type a code and finish it in 5 mins!!!

Can I just ask - does GT4 show damage on cars yet - or is it still "wrong" to show a crumpled car?  :lol:

Nope, still prefering the dynamics of PGR2 .. and with Ferrari's and Porsche's to write off it's also better ;)

Can I just ask - does GT4 show damage on cars yet - or is it still "wrong" to show a crumpled car?  :lol:

Nope, still prefering the dynamics of PGR2 .. and with Ferrari's and Porsche's to write off it's also better ;)

So that poses the question,

Which is better? PGR2 or GT4?

GT4 , you can't crash your car, if you do you will lose! Damage dosent matter, otherwise you could go round smashing up the ai. :)

sorry guys - but do you have any idea how little fun a realistic racing game would be?

at the speeds you are "driving" in GT4 etc - you touch another car or wall or such - you would be out the race.

not much fun.

games that show damage are not anymore realistic.

you crash into a wall @ 110 mph (or more) - your fender doesn't crumple, nor is your handling "effected".

its game over.

Obviously Matt but the cars characteristics are pretty spot on or near perfect I think! :thumbsup:

i crashed at 130mph on the nurburing, i didnt flip over or anything, and the car was fine!! thank god!!

then i crashed at 25mph and got a crumpled front and loads of hassle with the insurance :(

So that poses the question,

Which is better? PGR2 or GT4?

Playing both back to back? GT4 is more detailed, but is still a bit pinball in the crashes .. PGR2 looks as good (and is 2 years old), "feels" more realistic with the slide and then the "oh :censor: " factor. GT4 is more of a "oh well, crashed again" ..

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links