Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Foglights Keep Cracking

yaris t bone

i keep having trouble with my foglights where i got to work i travel over a mountain so i put the foglights on for more light and if its cold the lens of the light seems to crack the fog lights are not on for long maybe 10mins maximum i have had them changed once and i have been back to mr t and thay said that they cannot change them again they said the warranty wont cover them i have phoned toyota head office and i am waiting for a reply has any one else had the same problem or a similar problem

Havent got fogs on my SR but surely Mr T should carry on replacing them till they work or fix the existing prob if its under warranty surely??

yeah both of mine have gone and i use mine a lot

i was told that it was my fault for driving to close to the car ahead :huh: by mr t in ireland

yea but there are no marks on the front of my lights anyway they are getting changed under warrenty now thank god

yea but there are no marks on the front of my lights anyway they are getting changed under warrenty now thank god

Did head offfice agree then?

Stones getting thrown up by tyres! It happens! :thumbsup:

Sounds like 'BS' to me...... Just an excuse not to pay up............ I think it could be a fault.

Is the right wattage bulb in there? (heat build up, glass expands.......... crack!)

Are they fitted correctly allowing for heat expansion (see above)

Did head offfice agree then?

yes head office gave the go ahead

Stones getting thrown up by tyres! It happens! :thumbsup:

Sounds like 'BS' to me...... Just an excuse not to pay up............ I think it could be a fault.

Is the right wattage bulb in there? (heat build up, glass expands.......... crack!)

Are they fitted correctly allowing for heat expansion (see above)

there are standard bulbs in there ive had them changed once before under warranty but they didnt want to change them this time but they are now after a very ****** off phone call lol