Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Bodykits

armoredfist2002

I am looking for a bodykit for my phase 2 yaris, I already have found a front bumper and side skirts, but I am looking for a rear bumper as all the one's i've seen don't look right.

How much difference is there between the phase 1 & 2 yaris for fitting a rear bumper, would it be an easy job or would it be quite difficult?

On one website I saw that the rear of the carcept kit for a phase 1 fitted the phase 2.

Also does anyone know will a roof spoiler for a phase 1 fit a phase 2 as I would doubt there would be much difference in the design of the roof.

Here's a pic of the rear bumper I like, it's a replica of the Veilside kit, it's on the pow-r.co.uk website, the second kit.

I have already asked Kevin from envy about this and he is unsure, and have emailed pow-r but no reply yet.

99-ECHO-VS1.jpg

99-ECHO-VS2.jpg

thanx

As far as I know the rears are the same, and the tail gates arethe same! Its just the headlight design at the front which is different.

I have seen phase 2s with phase1 bodykits before, any bodyshop should be able to cut the front as necessary to get it to fit without probs!

Im having a phase 1 rear bumper fitted onto my phase2 over easter so I'll know for definate how good the fit is then.

Matt

Let me know how it goes, it will be after easter when I get my kit sorted out, as I am waiting for my front splitter which by any luck will be here today. So that will need spraying and fitting, then i'm getting an induction kit, then i'm getting some springs and will need them fitting.

expensive month

Mate .. i'm loving the veilside back bumper and side skirts too! If you get a good price on them let me know ok!? :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links