Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Opinions Needed!

RossP

OK, my plans so far for modding my car this year have all gone out the window, so it looks like i'll more than likely screw them up a bit more soon! I need your opinions.

My Car:

gallery_15273_108_1110888979.jpg

Lights i've bought:

415692.jpg

I blame kev for wha is about to follow...

I WANT these:

Eraserbronze2.jpg

Think these will be ideal replacement for the Volks that are WAY out of my price range. But will they suit my car with the black lights? I was intending on changing the wheels over the next two months in anycase...Just I think thsese are lush! Plus they're Japanese...And i doubt anyone over here has any either, so i'll be a bit different! Opinions please people!

Cheers,

Ross

Love the alloys, not too sure on gold against the blue though!? Each to there own!

Could possibly do with an ickle bit of lowering??

The rear light should go well with the colour of ur car. As for the wheels.....................HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!! Go for it!!!!! :thumbsup:

Lowering SHOULD have taken place this month, may still be able to afford it if i work out my cash properly!

Lowering SHOULD have taken place this month, may still be able to afford it if i work out my cash properly!

A decent set of springs shouldnt cost an arm and a leg! Approx £100 to lower 35mm. Otherwise, go for the shocks and spring treatment! That does cost an arm and a leg though!

It's not that the fact that it doesn't cost an arm and a leg, it's just I've only just gone back to work after winter, and I have other things I need to pay for this month. I should be able to do it though, espec with easter coming up soon! :thumbsup:

So you get winters off?? Nice!!

I didnt know Cyprus has a winter, didnt think the weather ever changed there! Is it not sun all year roundd then?

Yeh i get winters off because the Restaurant I work in is shut for 3 months. No tourists=no business. And yeh, we get winters, been skiing and the lot this winter

Well I heard that Envy are able to coat wheels now - so you could have different colours on the same rims?

Just a thought?

I'd have thougth they'd look good anyway ...

DO IT mate, should look stunning, shipping could be a killer though! :blink:

wheels are nice ..dont think it would look bad looking as the subaru has gold rims with a blue paint job and it looks great

wheels are nice ..dont think it would look bad looking as the subaru has gold rims with a blue paint job and it looks great

Just the point i was going to make.... GO FOR IT!

Your lights what you have brought look great mate. I think that the wheels will set your car off a treat mate. So get saving mate :yes:

jerry!!

Oh NO .. i was wanting those rims for my car! .. But got no money now <_< . Oh well .. they do look brilliant mate .. go for it! I'll just have to get me some Tein coilovers instead .. :lol: .

How much do Tein coilovers start from btw?

:thumbsup:

well if ure looking to sell the alloys u have on your car at the moment ill be more than happy to buy them off you!!! I live in london England though :wacko:

Right well it looks like i'm going for them! Just have to get some shipping costs from Kev within next day or so to make the final decision.

Lee Bali To be honest with you mate the alloys ain't gonna be much use if i send them to UK. I'll be lucky to get 200 CY pounds over here for them. Then I'd have to sort the shipping as well. So you'd probably be looking at about 450 UK pounds for the wheels. Not worth it mate! Shop around! And they ain't all that special either...Just the only design i liked and could afford when i got my motor

Right well it looks like i'm going for them! Just have to get some shipping costs from Kev within next day or so to make the final decision.

Best be quick mate! .. Or i might sneak it away from you when i've sorted my cash! :lol:

And the the williams clio!!!

CB :thumbsup:

Best be quick mate! .. Or i might sneak it away from you when i've sorted my cash! :lol:

OI! Hands off! :lol: ;)