Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Autoleads Adaptor

earpl

Yeah Earpl its the Toyota-DIN but i needed a DIN-Sony too, 'coz my Sony doesn't have a DIN connector and i had broke the original lead, and it has its own branded one - so you may need that... Although some Sony's have a standard DIN on the back, i know my previous one did!

i have one of them! and you know whats happening to it since the yaris is going and im taking my head unit out ;) hehehe

:lol:

EARPL CHANGE YOUR SIG THE PICTURES ARE MASSIVE YOU HAVE LINKED TO ANOTHER SITE AND THEY DO NOT ALLOW IT.....SORT IT OUT :angry:

im sorry, are you seeing something im not??? the only link is to my garage? and the pics 2 are 70x 50 and 2 are 39x21

Well what ever the image was you have now removed it.

There where 2 massive boxe's that where HUGE and made looking at a post stupid with these massive black boxes.....

Today I am on a :censor: connection and that :censor: me off :P :D as long as it's gone

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links