Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yves's Yaris?

earpl

I did see that one a while back as well. Thought it was 'our' Yves's car, then thought twice about it! Damn Crapcept kits are everywhere!

Guess we'll just have to wait for him to drop in then! But i though he was more engine inclined and not styling???

Its not our Yves', I remember a thread about this a while ago, he hated it if I remember correctly! :thumbsup:

whats going on with that bonnet :huh: i like the center triangles but hate the hooles and the random design across the lights

nice colour tho :lol::thumbsup:

Hahahahahahaha, that is absolutely not my Tessa. I'd never even consider something like that Carcept thing, waaaaaaaayyyy over the top. Something subtle and hardly noticeable would be my preference (even though my fave set of wheels come in neon orange :lol: ).

Yep, indeed Ross, engine and chassis stuff is what I'm into.

Yves.

Haha yeah that certainly looks like a hell of a different car from the one me and Yves both have in our avatar's and also the pics in my thread ;)

They wouldn't be Kosei rims would they Yves?

K1_O_170.jpg

Hehe, they would indeed be those exact Kosei rims :D , they've used them in the Vitz' series Netz Cup too.

Not exactly "subtle and hardly noticeable", are they? :D

Yves.

Yeh my neighbour has some in his shop. They are very 'in your face'. Needless to say he hasn't sold many...IF any!

I think the random design is meant to be flames over the lights

Yeh my neighbour has some in his shop. They are very 'in your face'. Needless to say he hasn't sold many...IF any!

They definately stand out, that's for sure! Hmm, maybe I could get them at a discounted price from your neighbour. :D

Definately not our Yves though - he has more style than that me thinks!  :lol:  :thumbsup:

Awww, thanks Em. :lol:

Yves.

They definately stand out, that's for sure! Hmm, maybe I could get them at a discounted price from your neighbour. :D

LOL, could have a word with him if you like... :)

LOL, could have a word with him if you like... :)

Hmm, I think the postage would be a killer. :( Thanks for the offer though.

Yves.

Yeh I imagine it would be...Would be about 800 Euros for the wheels plus shipping...Ouch!

wow thats a hell of a lot!! :eek:

Yeh I imagine it would be...Would be about 800 Euros for the wheels plus shipping...Ouch!

:blink: Ouch indeed!

Saw them for £100 each somewhere in the UK though. And at 4.9 kg for the 7x15's they are quite light alloys. Mmmm, got me thinking now. :ph34r:

Yves.

:blink: Ouch indeed!

Saw them for £100 each somewhere in the UK though. And at 4.9 kg for the 7x15's they are quite light alloys. Mmmm, got me thinking now. :ph34r:

Yves.

They're not actually too expensive over here, it's the strength of the Euro that is making them seem really expensive. 1 CY Pound = 1.71 Euros. But it's good for me when I want to buy stuff from Europe! :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links