Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

50,000 Service

Lenry

I need some advice.

My Yaris(1.0l T reg) will run out of warranty in June

I’m going to put it in for its 50,000 mile service before then, just in case there is anything I could claim on.

On that note what is claim-able in the way of a service.

Also how much would I expect to pay for a 50,000 full service?

I would be appreciative for any feedback

Cheers

PS I hope this type of thread hasn’t already been posted.

I think I paid about a ton mate, can't quite remember though! I need my 60k service done soon and I've only done 50k miles! :yes:

EDIT: I just checked, it cost me £82 mate! :thumbsup:

I think I paid about a ton mate, can't quite remember though! I need my 60k service done soon and I've only done 50k miles! :yes:

now you say that, I think mine is the same

49,300 miles *checks book* yeah it's a 60,000 mile service.

Ain't that good going, so you say about £100.00 that sounds good.

Well it'll be more then cos i think every 20k mile service is bigger! :thumbsup:

How comes you still got a warranty? Did you extend it?

The 50k service on my old w reg yaris came to about £400 (:ffs:) i think. Hope you were sitting down! It needed new disc and pads tho.

Taking it in for its 60k on monday. Wish me luck!

My 50k was about 140 and my 60k was about the same!

my 70ks coming up soon and i need new pads and maybe discs!!eeek!

CB :thumbsup:

Yeah, i seem to remember that the small service on my old 1.0GS was about £80~£90 and the bigger full service was about £130ish!

Just booked my 51 TS in now for the 40,000 service and it is going to cost £192, its a bit of a jump i think but i guess they charge more for the higher spec models!

can someone tell me the point in services? my brother is a dipshat and hasnt had his car serviced once since having it (1 & half years). My dad mentioned to him about getting it serviced and his reply was "whats the point, just a waste of money, its the same as an MOT"

fooooooooooooooool!

How comes you still got a warranty?  Did you extend it?

The 50k service on my old w reg yaris came to about £400 (:ffs:) i think.  Hope you  were sitting down!  It needed new disc and pads tho. 

Taking it in for its 60k on monday. Wish me luck!

I bought my Yaris from the dealer in kidlington at the end of June.

It came with a years Toyota Warranty, which is always nice :D

I've just had the seals for the windows replaced. The cockpit is so much quieter and warmer.

I've just had the seals for the windows replaced. The cockpit is so much quieter and warmer.

Good point! You've just reminded me that i need the same done to the drivers window! I'll tell them about it tomorrow and i'll post how much my 60K costs. Not expecting it to cost the £150 mark like everyone seems to be saying.

roughly how much is the 20k and 30k service

:ffs: :ffs: :ffs:

How come i get charged so much for my services? Have i got mug written on my back and forehead? My old yaris went for a 60K service today and they charged me over £300. Until i mentioned my smart card and it came down to 260. But labour came to £170 alone. My last FULL service came to £400.

Are these prices that everyone is saying done by a toyota dealer? Am I being ripped off?

I'm really concerned! :help:

The prices I quoted were from Toyota but I don't take no rubbish from them! :D

I'm not lookin forward to my 60k service next week even though its only done 50k! :yes:

The prices I quoted were from Toyota but I don't take no rubbish from them! :D

I'm not lookin forward to my 60k service next week even though its only done 50k! :yes:

can you tell me how much yours comes too please?

I dont like this garage i go to. They must be over charging for labour. Dont know why, their all a bunch of muppets!

Yeah mate not a problem, I don't the like the place I go to either but its the closest so I just go! :thumbsup:

:ffs:  :ffs:  :ffs:

How come i get charged so much for my services?  Have i got mug written on my back and forehead? My old yaris went for a 60K service today and they charged me over £300.  Until i mentioned my smart card and it came down to 260.  But labour came to £170 alone.  My last FULL service came to £400.

Are these prices that everyone is saying done by a toyota dealer?  Am I being ripped off?

I'm really concerned!  :help:

I'm sorry to hear about your pricy service, I'm a bit worried about mine now. :eek:

It's not for a month or two yet but I think a better start saving by the way things are sounding.

I'm sorry to hear about your pricy service, I'm a bit worried about mine now.  :eek:

It's not for a month or two yet but I think a better start saving by the way things are sounding.

I wouldn't worry about yours if you haven't had high charges before. Ive got a history of them!

Shop around! I am considerably cheaper paying the diesel to go to Perth and back (a 220 mile round trip) as well as the service than going to the rip-off merchants 3 miles down the road in Inverness.

Also, when you phone ask how much the service is going to be and never let then add the "fuel addiives" or crud like that.

Lastly, remember that the cost of a service is negotiable and is where the garages make most of their money.

Good luck :thumbsup:

Alan

I'm sorry to hear about your pricy service, I'm a bit worried about mine now.  :eek:

I wouldn't worry about yours if you haven't had high charges before. Ive got a history of them!

This will be my first service.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links