Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rav4 Uk Rear Door Mod Instructions

klystron

Hi all, I see in these forums a lot of items relating to the UK Rav4 rear door modification to get around the restricted opening. My original web page that I put together users of the rav4world.com website went down a while ago when I changed my ISP. I do see that SRC has 'borrowed' the HTML and main pics for his blueyonder web site though (tsk tsk Scott!). No worries though mate as I know like myself you like to be a helpful chap. Anyhow for those that need the info it can all be found at http://web.onetel.com/~klystron2/ravdoor/

Good Luck, Klystron- AKA Pete (UK)

Mate you ROCK. just the info I was looking for...all I need now are some mates in the good ol' U S of A and i'm on my way. So anyone in the old colonial region watching i'm your new best buddy!

Hi Pete

I made a copy of your web page because for sometime your original website/page was dead and somebody was asking for a copy of the instructions for the rear door mod. That was the only reason I made a mirror page, I will take my copy down now.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links