Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Insewerence - What's Your Best Quote?

soupdragon4

I've just had my renewel through,

37y/o. Yaris Ts £387 Fully Comp, Protected ncb, Business miles, no mods.

I'm not bragging, but was wondering how much everyone is paying and if there's any "sense" to it all.

:group-cuddles:

hello soupdragon, surely with that name you need a supra?!

although that kicks the a$$ out of my insurance im sure you could be doing better than that?

Im paying £531. Yaris 1.0 GLS, no mods, fully comp, 1 yr no claims bonus, 23y/o, added provisional liecence driver.

Im paying £531. Yaris 1.0 GLS, no mods, fully comp, 1 yr no claims bonus, 23y/o, added provisional liecence driver.

No - i've looked around and maybe could save a couple of £s.

I have to admit that i have over 10 years ncb

I'm paying a lot at the moment thanks to 2 non-fault accidents last year. I got my no claims back for the 1st one but the 2nd one took it all away again and my insurance company is in the process of claiming everything back.

Once I get my 2 years no claims back, my insurance premium will HALF!

last year with 1 years driving and no no-claims i was pating £2880 on a 1.0 GS with no mods, This year im paying £1700 on the same car with alloys claimed! cant wait for next year! ash

last year with 1 years driving and no no-claims i was pating £2880 on a 1.0 GS with no mods, This year im paying £1700 on the same car with alloys claimed! cant wait for next year! ash

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

im sorry but thats just sick!

seriously? £2880 for a 1 litre engined car, thats terrible! thats turned my stomach...

going to lie down :!Removed!:

Yeh i'm on 200 CY pounds a year...so pleased! ;)

*off topic; silvasurfa, where you live in folkestone? I'm from there*

are you?! what you doin in paphos then?!! (actually-thats a stoopid question)

lived in cheriton till i was 19, then black bull road way, and now as of six months ago i live in golden valley, you?

pm me so the thread doesnt die! (sorry)

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

im sorry but thats just sick!

seriously? £2880 for a 1 litre engined car, thats terrible! thats turned my stomach...

going to lie down :!Removed!:

:o

'kinell!

This country sucks, how's anyone supposed to get a foot hold on life when it costs this much just to insure a likkle thing like that! I had a VW Bora 2.0SE before this car and it cost just the same as the Ts now. It's only because of my age and ncb - i really feel sorry for all you younger peeps having to stump up that - effectively a loan just to be insured.

yup, i do feel sorry for the youth of today,

i had a pug gti when i was a young lad, went like sh)t off a shovel and only cost me £1200 to insure! happy days

I'm 29, living in a "safe" postcode, full protected ncd, and paid £308 for my TS last year (10k miles including commuting). I've been with Toyota Insurance, since they seem to give the best price for the level of cover, for three years now.

I started driving fairly late, only getting my first car at 23, so never had to face getting insurance as a teenager - but charging thousands to insure a group-2 car is obscene.

im 22, not got any no claims yet, im with tesco insurance, costs £704 fully comp, with all mods declaired.

im paying about £850 fully comp with 1 year no claims in a very bad postcode area. A car goes missing every other day round here.

if i wasn't for that fact it would be about £400 according to my insurance company.

I believe i just might have the best deal here!!

I am 40 y/o, full ncb, insured for any driver to learn to drive and any driver over 25 with permission, fully comp with a replacement care following a fault/non fault accident on my Yaris TS.........£405.

Not the cheapest but considering everything....not bad i think.

Anyone with expensive insurance ........almost £3000 :eek: should try Tesco or the AA, they do seem to be quite competetive.

My Grandads in his 70s - never had an accident - so quite literally he has 50+ years no claims..... :lol:

His insurance is £35 a year for his little 800cc Matiz! Bargain or what!! :thumbsup:

im paying £1700 fully comp with £650 excess on YTS 2001 - 18 at time of getting insured with CIS. got no ncb, parked in car park, medium risk rated post code.

I pay about £720 (I think) on a 1.3 2005 Yaris Blue...

I'm 20, Policyholder & only driver, 1 years NCB, car kept on the road and used for S,D,P & Commuting..annual mileage of 10,000 a year.

Monthly I pay £67 :yes:

arghh!! I pay £50 per week for mine! My postcode is high risk, im with tesco, they are cheaper than other quotes, some wont even listen to me! Norwich Union Certainly dint 'quote me happy' they wanted £4500 last year that was 3rd party fire and theft, with tesco i had to pay an £800 deposit on my first payment, that was a killer, is it any wonder people drive under insured or without insurance at all!! Ash

I pay about £720 (I think) on a 1.3 2005 Yaris Blue...

I'm 20, Policyholder & only driver, 1 years NCB, car kept on the road and used for S,D,P & Commuting..annual mileage of 10,000 a year. 

Monthly I pay £67  :yes:

About the same as me then Blue - except mine is about £800 and I dont have any NCB - well not at the moment anyway!

Did yours go up much when you upgraded?

21, 1 years no claims (protected), 1 claim for write-off, with Norwich Union, now have a 1.0 T2 Yaris.

Approx £750 fully comp.

Not bad, but not the best. Stickin with em for this year, as otherwise I would have lost my no claims.