Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Flash Car Wash Kit

Red Yaris 54

Saw it advertised on television.....has anyone any idea how much , and is it any good?

Nothing wrong with the good old sponge and bucket, followed by a lovely rub down with a shamois!

Just been browsing the net and the setup kit is £24 with £4 for refill shampoo and £4 for replacement water filters.

Also checked Cliosport forums........they were not too impressed with it :(

Next we will be useing Brillo Pads to get the ground in dirt off. :lol:

I'm not convinced - Flash do floor and kitchen cleaner - not car cleaner!  :unsure:

I couldn't have said it better myself ;)

jerry!!

I saw it in Asda recently, and the whole Flash brand just looks wrong down the car aisle! :blink::blink: I definately wont be using it...

And if any of you live in an area that gets water shortages and Hosepipe bans in the summer it's not going to be much use to you.

Flash products are for kitchens and bathrooms. Autoglym/ Turtle Wax etc are for cleaning cars. Do you honestly think that Flash have invested the time, money and effort in R&D that Autoglym have?

Another thing, all autoglym products are 'bodyshop safe' as in they won't react with paint, or have adverse effects on the painting process. I'd be sceptical if Flash claimed the same .

If you like this idea... then there is a far cheaper alternative.... wash your car normally, then throw some de-ionised water on it (available by the gallon load rather cheap from chemical suppliers) and bob's your uncle. That's all the flash thing is, except they charge you £20 for the name 'Flash'. Load of balls... sponge and chamois all the way.

Nothing wrong with the good old sponge and bucket, followed by a lovely rub down with a shamois!

Agreed! :thumbsup: