Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Greetings From The Ring

jaxx

From all of us out here! Reporting out from the hotel!

Were having a fantastic time, had some excellent fun out on the circuit, weather has held out nicely with only an odd spatter of rain here and there.

Attended a rather enormous Toyota.de meeting with some rather tasty vehicles indeed!

Back out on track tomorrow for some additional blasting and currently indulging in the finer side of german alcholic beverages

Keep your eyes peeled for the vids and piccys which will be cropping up shortly after we arrive i should believe!

:D

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rookey

• Fizz

• jaxx

• Karma Supra

Love and hugs to you all :group-cuddles: Good to hear your having great fun,

Look after yourselves and the cars. :thumbsup:

And Hi to the SoTOC that are with you :thumbsup:

Ash.

Hi guys! :P

Ed man, you should be out here, and Tim .. what can I say, I hope everything goes ok with the car etc ..

Just woke up after the long night of drinking, and am so hungry I'm semi-considering trying the german food!!! :eek:

People will probs be on later, so I'm off!

Cya!

Dave

yea have a great time guys :thumbsup:

i cant belive it my car was completey fine that night but at 4:20am i was in tesco's car park removeing my door skins :crybaby: then i have to travel up to norfolk (to get it fixed) about 100 miles in the other direction to th docks! the Tom Tom go took me miles out of my way and i then i had to get a map out and find the garage myself! ... that was another 40 mins out of my way!

got to the garage and it all started to work again :eek: :ffs: a few miles down the road it stop again :(

then i tried to kaned it back and got caught doing 100+mph :crybaby::crybaby: .. not my day at all!

phone the freey company and they only had one space at 11:30pm that night or 9:30pm the next day!

i am so gutted! i have spent so much ready getting my car sorted for this trip... i'm more than miffed as you guys can guess :(

Have a great time guys and dont get to lashed will you ;) Enjoy the track and dont push your cars to hard as we wouldn't want anyone of you to come back with a busted car would we :thumbsup:

jerry!!

Northern lot here knackered as hell. Forgot Germany whent forwrd an hour as well!!

Not as bad as the Southners tho, they've set off already.

Absolutely amazing weekend, almost tempted to miss the ferry to have another blast on the ring.

It's gotta be done again,.

Well goodbye from us all for now, no doubt we'll be posting when we get back home.

:bye:

-Z

Lucky sods :P cant wait 2 see the pics :thumbsup:

Rash.

Back home now!

Already looking into booking again, with a whole new car ;)

It is an amazing experience and I wont look at GT4 in the same way again!hehe

All back home safe and sound!!!

The car is still in one piece, (even if the brakes caught fire... TWICE!!!)

New pads I put on on tuesday look like they are nearly down to the metal again :lol:

The entire thing is mind boggling!!

Great Venue, Great Track, Great crowd and Great cars...

Cheers Ken for sorting everything out!

just blundered in myself

i am toasted :eek: !

gonna get some kip ready for some bank holiday monday beer later on! and will get my piccys sorted asap

just blundered in myself

i am toasted :eek: !

gonna get some kip ready for some bank holiday monday beer later on! and will get my piccys sorted asap

Rob,

Have you only just got in?!

yup

ferry ladnded at 8. home for 10ish via maccys and Tegans house

Thawt i'd stop by in Leeds and see my parents so not proerly home yet, (i.e. nice fry-up for brekkie :D)

It was an amazing experience, I already want to go back, waiting a year is gonna be murder!!!

Hope everyone else from the Southern lot made it back well, and us Northerners get back safe and sound too.

:group-cuddles: :group-cuddles:

-Z

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links