Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Type R Beats T Sport....

Blacksheep

Well its now official whilst playing GT4 on my PS2 around the nurburgring the Civic is a whole 10 sec faster than the corolla although its only a 180hp corolla so i reckon the EU corolla would be a lot closer.... :eek:

Thats without any elec aids I must add... :ph34r:

9:14 in the Type R

9:24 in the Corolla

Just out of interest 9:15 in an 05 Golf GTi

Good game as well....

Already mods have taken T Sport to 350hp.... :thumbsup:

Wow thats a good time you have set on the game. I have really got to go out and buy this game. I have only rented it out so far and i will be buying it soon :yes:

jerry!!

8.24 from someone in a RS clio 172 on cliosport and I believe someone has done a mid - high 8 in the type R

I've no doubt quite genuinly the times were set on about my 3rd run around the course the more you get to know the course the quicker the times will get.

Quite interesting the times I suppose they are probably fairly realistic...

Im sorry in real life a CTR would be a lot faster than a CTS around a track! Especially since the handling of a CTR is far superior to a CTS as is acceleration and top speed.

GT4 is only a game and by best time in a non-modded CTR is 8:29. Kno the ring quite well now as i hav done all licences and driving missions.......and last mission is a b@$t@rd!!! Altho the SLR is sweet :thumbsup:

i did 8.17 in my 900 odd bhp skyline after lots off attemts as the !Removed! cars too quick for the circuit. you just cant stop it :P