Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

"carlo Blue Crew" Yaris

Red Yaris 54

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Demonic Angel

• earpl

• CAMSHAFT

• Red Yaris 54

Well it'll be 10 including Camshaft - so thats better than 9 at least!  :thumbsup:

let him sleep at yours :P

Hell make it then, and he can relax and go home in his own time

hold on hold on, well if i can`t stay you know what i want EM, go on you said you would. :P

Ha ha haaaaa!  :lol:

I have Angel Layer Cake - as good as lovin'!  :P

If you're really good, I'll bake some apple pie for you boys..... you'll like my apple pie!  :lol:  :thumbsup:

so no Angel Layer Cake or Apple pie EM, well no cake no robbie, you did promise before.

You're right - I did promise pie......

I will bring some to Bruntingthorpe (if I remember!)

And angel layer cake too! :yes:

mmmm cake

yea i know mmmmmmmm cake, EM remember how i like the pie cut the Apple into slices then bake it all together. also I`ll have the yaris lowered by that weekend by 100-120

Thats settled, I'll bring pie and cake!  :yes:

now is there anyone here who can bring portaloo

portaloo_s.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Well - in 2 weeks time guys we'll be having a larf at Brunters! I cant wait!

I'm getting some Apple pies and angel layer cake with the shopping for that weekend - Mr Kipling no less! (I'm not making pie!)

Car will be cleaned last thing Sat and as long as it doesnt rain it'll be sparkling for Sunday!

Anyone else getting excited?

Really looking forward to meeting ALL the Carlo Blue Crew and enjoying a great day out :group-cuddles: :thumbsup:

Save just a little cake for me................I must watch my figure........(there is plenty of it to watch :D ;) )

Should be a special day ;) ;)

Sounds like you lot are gonna have a great day :) and as always photo's are a must ;)

that sounds like you arent coming?? :crybaby:

Sounds like you lot are gonna have a great day :) and as always photo's are a must ;)

You are coming aren't you??..............you can then take your own photos :yes: ................Its not too far from Essex :)

Carlo Blue Crew will be there in strength :group-cuddles: :thumbsup:

Really looking forward to meeting ALL the Carlo Blue Crew and enjoying a great day out :group-cuddles:  :thumbsup:

Save just a little cake for me................I must watch my figure........(there is plenty of it to watch :D  ;) )

Should be a special day ;)  ;)

Well I am bringing cake but not eating it so there'll be plenty to go around! I'm on the rabbit diet at the moment! :lol:

You are coming aren't you??..............you can then take your own photos :yes: ................Its not too far from Essex :)

No I'm not coming :( never have been :( It's a tad far from me...otherwise I would :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links