Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Have Your Say

Paps

Done.

I didn't know how to classify this:

open_420x279.jpg

...so I just picked 'MPV' (?)

I figure it's not an estate and it's not a small hatch either, though it is Yaris based. I dunno. Probably the closest thing you have to it there would be the Yaris Verso, since that's more or less what it is.

wow and i thorght the verso looks bad :P no its cool really, it wants a big bodykit and wide arches. dont nissan make one that looks a bit like that?

wow and i thorght the verso looks bad :P no its cool really, it wants a big bodykit and wide arches. dont nissan make one that looks a bit like that?

The verso does look bad. :blink:

Mine is an acquired taste, but I have to say in it's defense, at least it's proportional and the

styling theme is consistent throughout. There are no odd curves or bulges or inexplicable lines

like what you find on the majority of the MPV type vehicles out there. Also mine comes with nice,

taut springs and dampers stock and a shorter final drive so it will handle circles around a verso and jumps off the like with a bit more authority...if authority can be used to describe a breadbox with 1500cc of motor.

The Japanese make like 3453985439875085773459083 cars that look very similar to this.

:lol:

It stands out "like whoa" here and it would even more in the UK, but on a Tokyo street

it would get no more notice than a Ford Focus would on a London or NYC street.

The Nissan Cube is probably what you're thinking of, but it's just one of many...

nissan_cube_10852.jpg